Lari name meaning
On This Page
What does Lari mean?
Lari means Crowned with Laurels or Laurel has its origin in Old Greek and Latin and is used principally in Danish, Finnish, English and Swedish is used for both boys and girls.
Lari is version of predominant and conifer Laura. Laura is variation of celebrated Laurent. Laura is shortened form of Laurentia. Laura is form of Laurentia in Italian language. Curious Laura came from Latin, meaning of Laura is "Too: Laurel Wreath and Crowned with Laurels".
Lari is variation of preeminent Larissa. Larissa is variant form of dominant Larisa. Larissa is equivalent of Lara in Russian language. Unorthodox Old Greek Larissa, meaning of Larissa is "The Word Laros Meaning Lovely, The Lovely and Root of Larissa End".
Lari is short of Lara. Lara is form of immutable and renowned Clare. Lara is form of Larisa in Nordic and Russian languages. Also Lara is Finnish form of Laura. Lara is also equivalent of Clara in Finnish language.
Odd Latin and Old Greek Lara, meaning of Lara is "Laurel, Laurel Wreath and Protection". Lari is Finnish equivalent of Hilarius. Also Lari is Finnish equivalent of Alari.
How does Lari sound as a baby name?
Lari is a charming and unique name for any baby girl. It has a Latin origin and means cheerful. The name gives off positive vibes, making it perfect for parents who want to give their child a happy and joyful start in life.
Lari is also easy to pronounce and spell, making it an ideal choice for parents who want a simple yet distinctive name for their little one. Moreover, the name Lari is not very common, so your daughter can enjoy having a unique identity throughout her life.
Its simplicity also makes it an excellent choice when considering the middle name option as it can complement almost any first or last name effortlessly.
How do I pronounce Lari?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Lari is l(a)-ri.
Variants of LariNames that rhyme with Lari
How popular is the name Lari?
Lari is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1942 and was last seen in 2006, during its 62 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names.
In 1959, it ranked 1720th when 41 girls were named Lari. Over 879 people have been named Lari in United States. Lari is a common name in Nigeria, Finland, Brazil and India while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Togo, Russia, Thailand, Niger and Cameroon.
At least, 9000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Lari in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Lari?
You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. In order to become someone worth admiring, you have to put some of your talents to work. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. Stress hates your guts. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better.
Looking for a name like Lari? Please go through the following names
- Virginius - Meaning of Virginius is Virgin, Maiden used for baby boys, used in Swedish is originated from Latin
- Lorrae - Meaning of Lorrae is Wealth and Honor and Flower of the Bay aimed at girls is originated from Old Provençal, Old Greek and Old Greek. Lorrae is derivation of Lora.
- Frontline - Meaning of Frontline is Front is originated from Latin
- Durand means Firm or Enduring is chiefly used in English is originated from Latin is a boy name
- Undine - Unusual Undine is used dominantly in Latin and Danish, Undine means "Water Spirit, Of the Waves or Mermaid" is came from Latin is bestowed upon girls
Famous people named Lari
- Lari Ketner, American professional basketball player
- Lari White, American country music artist and actress
- Larissa Kasian in Fairfield, Idaho as Actress
- Larissa Giroux in Knockaround Guys as Casting Department
Lists having Lari
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Lar
- Girl names that ends with -ari
- Baby Names that mean Crowned
- Baby Names that mean Laurels
- Baby Names that mean Laurel