Loreta name meaning
On This Page
What does Loreta mean?
Largely used in Italian and English uncustomary, Loreta is used as a girl name. Its origin is in Spanish, meaning of Loreta is "Crowned with Laurels". Loreta is variation of long standing and famed Loretta.
Loretta is form of Lora and Lore. Also Loretta is variant of desirable Loreta. Loretta is English and Italian cognate of Laura. Also Loretta is Italian and English equivalent of Lauretta.
Offbeat Loretta is originated from Spanish and Latin, Loretta means "From Laurentum Stem End and Bay".
How Loreta is perceived as a baby name?
Loreta is an Italian baby girl name that translates to 'Laurel' or 'Sweet Bay Tree.' This moniker is frequently associated with the symbol of victory, making it a popular choice for those who wish to inspire success in their child's life.
The name has a timeless quality to it and evokes imagery of the great outdoors, making it well-suited for parents who value nature and the outdoors. Its popularity has remained steady over time, and it's an excellent choice for parents looking for a classic yet unique name that isn't overly common.
Loreta is versatile and can be easily adapted to suit different personalities and interests, making it a beloved pick among many parents around the world.
How do I pronounce Loreta?
Three syllabled Loreta is pronounced as l(o)-re-ta.
Variants of LoretaNames that rhyme with Loreta
How popular is the name Loreta?
Loreta is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1916, it ranked 1189th when 36 girls were named Loreta.
There are over 1220 babies that have been given the name Loreta in United States. Loreta is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Loreta is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now.
But Loreta is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Lithuania. According to our research, at least 70000 people have been bestowed Loreta around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Loreta
You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You are a good listener but give the worst advice.
Other names similar to Loreta
- Bailie - Anomalous Bailie came from Old English, meaning of Bailie is "In the Middle Ages a Bailiff was a Minor Officer of the Law or Steward", a gender-neutral name is used substantially in English and English
- Digorey - Meaning of Digorey is Astray and From the Dyke aimed at boys has its origin in English. Digorey is derivation of Diggory.
- Harwenne - Harwenne's meaning is Friend and A Friend of the Hare is originated from English is given to boys. Harwenne is resulted from Harwin.
- Edburt means Shiny, Possession and Clever has origin in English is used as a boy name. Edburt is derived from Edbert.
- Alazar - Unexpected Alazar largely is used in Amharic and English is a baby boy name, meaning of Alazar is "God is my help" is of Amharic and Biblical origin
Famous people named Loreta
- Loreta Janeta Velázquez, Cuban-born woman
- Loreta Tovar in El ataque de los muertos sin ojos as Actress
Lists having Loreta
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lor
- Girl names that ends with -eta
- Baby Names that mean Crowned
- Baby Names that mean Laurels