Mariane name meaning
What does Mariane mean?
Outlandish Mariane came from Hebrew, meaning of Mariane is "Bitter, Beloved, Bitterness or Sea and Graces", a girl name is used dominantly in Greenlandic, Swedish, Danish, English, Finnish, German and Norwegian. Mariane is variation of eternal and loved Maryann. Maryann is variation of biblical, cherished and unfading Mary. Also Maryann is variant transcription of Mary;Ann. Meaning of Maryann is Mary, Bitter and Combination of Mary and Ann has origin in English and Hebrew. Mariane is form of renowned and all time favorite Marianne. Marianne is variation of recent Mariamne. Also Marianne is variant form of everlasting and illustrous Mariana. Marianne is resultant of Marian. Marianne is French form of Maria. Meaning of Marianne is Sea and Graces and A Blend of Marie Star of the Sea and Anne is originated from Hebrew. Mariane is version of lofty and all time favorite Mariana. Mariana is a form of prominent and perennial Marianne. Mariana is effeminate form of Marianus. Also Mariana is a feminine version of Marius. Odd Mariana is originated from Hebrew and Latin, Mariana means "Combination of Maria and Anna and Compound Name Combining Marie and Anne". Mariane is form of widely accepted and biblical Marian. Marian is a form of prominent and venerable Marion. Also Marian is form of commonly accepted, biblical and eternal Mary. Marian is also variation of cherished and ever lasting Maryann. Marian is also variant form of frequently used and ceaseless Marianne. Marian is also form of Marianus. Marian is a feminine variation of Marianus. Also Marian is feminine form of Marius. Marian is form of Marion in English language. Unorthodox Marian's origin is Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Marian is "Sea and Mercy". Mariane is feminine variation of Marianus. Marianus is variant form of eminent and perpetual Marius. Marianus is masculine variant of Maria. Especially used in Swedish and Norwegian atypical, Marianus, meaning of Marianus is "The Elements Maris Meaning Male Manly Virile and Mars" is originated from Latin. Mariane is effeminate variation of Marius. Marius is form of long standing and renowned Mario. Marius is masculine version of [Maria. Marius means Sea, Male and Mars is of Latin origin. The name is celebrated on July 9th.
How do I pronounce Mariane?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Mariane is m(a)-ria-ne.
Variants of MarianeNames that rhyme with Mariane
How popular is the name Mariane?
Mariane is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1958, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 283 on girl names chart when 73 babies were given the name Mariane. There are over 2318 babies that have been given the name Mariane in France. Mariane is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1911 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1959, it ranked 2056th when 30 girls were named Mariane. Over 723 babies in United States have been named Mariane.
But Mariane is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, DR Congo, Philippines and Madagascar. As per our estimate, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Mariane around the globe.
Mariane in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Mariane
When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not. You are always open to experience something new. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. Allow yourself to think more freely. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Do you like Mariane? Other names you would love
- Adelheid - Long standing and Unexpected choice Adelheid predominantly is used in Danish, Swedish and Scandinavian is originated from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Adelheid is "Of Noble Figure, Of a Noble Kind or Noble or Fight" is a baby girl name
- Virginie - Admired Virginie is originated from Latin, Virginie means "The Virgin" and is commonly used in Norwegian and Finnish is used for baby girls
- Franciscus - Predominantly used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian uncustomary, Franciscus aimed at baby boys that of Italian origin, meaning of Franciscus is "Little Frenchwoman or Little Frenchman"
- Bugge - Primarily used in English, Swedish and Old SwedishDanish, Bugge is originated from Old Norse is used for both boys and girls. Bugge is Swedish equivalent of Buggi,Used As a Byname
- Zippora - Hebrew name Zippora means "Bird or Beauty" and is used for girls is specifically used in Finnish, Norwegian and English
Famous people named Mariane
- Mariane Pearl, French freelance journalist and a former reporter and columnist for 'Glamour' magazine
- Marianella Jimenez in The Blue Butterfly as Actress
- Marianela González in Nadie me dirá como quererte as Actress
- Marianela Pereyra in International Week: Part 3 as
Lists having Mariane
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Maria
- Girl names that ends with -ane
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Sea