Marisah name meaning
On This Page
What does Marisah mean?
Far-out Marisah has its origin in Hebrew, Italian and Latin is predominantly used in English is used for girls. Marisah is a spelling variation of Marisa. Marisa is variant of unfading, currently in vogue and customary Maria.
Marisa is derivative of Marie. Also Marisa is spelling variant of Maria or Marina with Luisa or Lisa. Also Marisa is spelling variant of MARI;Isa. Marisa is Dutch cognate of Maria.
Marisa means Mother of Daksa, Form of Maris and Wise Protector is originated from Hebrew and Latin.
Variants of Marisah
Middle Names for Marisah
Nuan, Thy, Zuan, view more middle names that goes with MarisahNames that rhyme with Marisah
How popular is the name Marisah?
Marisah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1993 and achieved its top ranking of 6844 in 1997. Over 109 babies in United States have been named Marisah.
The given name is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Malaysia. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Marisah?
You are the most creative person in your surroundings. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. You have the heart of a warrior. Your expression number reveals your kind heart. You believe life's to have fun. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
You would love these names similar to Marisah
- Osanna - The odd girl name Osanna is rooted from Latin and Hebrew, Osanna means "Save Us or Praise" is used notably in English
- Roesia - Girl name Roesia is used chiefly in English, meaning of Roesia is "Rose" is originated from Latin
- Maya - Customary and Fashinable In Vogue unisex name Maya means "Striving, Wet Nurse or An Unclear Image" and of Latin and Hebrew origin is used largely in Greenlandic, Swedish and Oriya
- Sylvain - Far-out Sylvain is used prevalently in French, Sylvain means "Wood or Forest" is a boy name has origin in English and French
- Noelia - Illustrous Noelia is used largely in Italian, Swedish and Finnish is of Latin origin, Noelia means "Born on Christmas or Born on Christmas" is given to girls
Famous people named Marisah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marisah
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Protecting
- Baby Names that mean Hands
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Princess