Morice meaning and origin
Chiefly used in English uncustomary, Morice aimed at baby boys, meaning of Morice is "The One from Mauritania or The Moor" is originated from Latin. Morice is a variant form of preeminent and evergreen Morris. Morris is a variant of Mauritius. Morris is English equivalent of Maurice. Anomalous Morris is originated from Latin, Morris means "The Moor and Sea-strength".
Variants of Morice
View middle names that goes with Morice like Urban, Fon, Abdiel, Fitzhugh, Duie,Names that rhyme with Morice
Popularity of Morice
Morice is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1993. It had a short run of 9 years on France boy names chart. Morice is a common name in DR Congo and Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Malawi, Uganda, Nigeria and Kenya. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Morice?
Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. You have a strong will to succeed in life. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge.
Do you like Morice? Read these names too
- Neptuno - Meaning of Neptuno is Wet or Water is of Latin origin aimed at baby boys is used majorly in Portuguese and Spanish
- Lila - The persistent and commonly accepted gender-neutral name Lila means "Gods Creation or Divine Drama" is of Arabic and Sanskrit origin is used largely in Kannada and Danish
- Amando - The rare unisex name Amando has origin in Latin, Amando means "The Lovely or The Elements Amanda Meaning Lovable" is used specifically in Italian and French languages
- Mably - Used notably in English, Mably means "Gracious and Love" used as a baby girl name is rooted from Spanish and Latin. Mably is derived from Mabel.
- Lewana - Unorthodox Lewana came from Latin is used in English bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Lewana is "The Moon or Shining White One"
Namesakes of Morice
- Morice Bird, English cricketer