Raisse meaning and origin
Girl name Raisse is rooted from Old Greek. Raisse is version of frequently used Raisa. Raisa is a variant form of evergreen, eminent and biblical Rachel. Also Raisa is a variant form of evergreen, eminent and saintly Rose. Raisa's origin is Greek and Latin, meaning of Raisa is "Leader, Rose and Princess".
Variants of RaisseNames that rhyme with Raisse
Popularity of Raisse
Raisse is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Raisse
You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. Stress hates your guts. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. You are all about adventure and travel.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Raisse
- Tobal - Used in Spanish, Tobal is rooted from Old Greek, Tobal means "Carrying Christ, Bearing Christ and To Carry" is used as a baby boy name. Tobal is short version of Christopher.
- Ermete - Unisex name Ermete means "Heap of Stones or Cairn" which is used notably in Italian has its origin in Old Greek language
- Canace - Meaning of Canace is Daughter of the Wind is used in English has its roots in Greek and African-Ethiopia is used as a baby girl name
- Dorion - Uncustomary Dorion is used in English is a boy name has its roots in Old Greek, Dorion means "Of the Sea or Descendant of Dorus"
- Tifen - The Tifen is rooted from Greek, meaning of Tifen is "God or Luminous"
Namesakes of Raisse
We could not find any notable namesake.