Sanah name meaning
What does Sanah mean?
Queer girl name Sanah means "Skillful, Radiance, Elegance, Brilliant, Praise, Skilful or Conciseness" which originated from Arabic language is used especially in Tamil, Oriya, Arabic, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, Malayalam, Hindi and Telugu. Sanah is form of renowned Sana. Offbeat Sana is originated from Arabic, Sana means "Old, Loud and Look".
Variants of SanahNames that rhyme with Sanah
How popular is the name Sanah?
Sanah is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 445 on girl names chart when 66 babies were given the name Sanah. Over 561 babies in England and Wales have been named Sanah. The name is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1985 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2007, it ranked 4936th when 29 girls were named Sanah. There are over 370 babies that have been given the name Sanah in United States. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1976 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2009, it ranked 1072nd when 39 girls were named Sanah. Over 541 babies in France have been named Sanah.
But Sanah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Pakistan. According to our estimate, over 60000 babies have been named Sanah globally.
Sanah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Sanah
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Stress hates your guts.
Do you like Sanah? Other names you would love
- Nasihah means Advisor used for baby girls. Its origin is in Arabic is commonly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Fawziyah mainly is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Fawziyah is "Successful or Victory" is a baby girl name
- Naasih - Dominantly used in Marathi, Arabic and Hindi, Naasih is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Naasih is "Well Wisher, Adviser or Advisor"
- Khushnood - Notably used in Arabic and Arabic, Khushnood means "Happy or Pleased" is used as a unisex name
- Mudrika mostly is used in Indian, Hindi and Kannada, meaning of Mudrika is "Ring" is a baby girl name
Famous people named Sanah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sanah
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Radiance
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Praise