Tyre meaning and origin
Tyre's meaning is Thor or Struggle is originated from Celtic and Phoenician is a gender-neutral name is used chiefly in Swedish, Finnish, Danish and English. Tyre is variation of Tyri. Tyri is form of desirable Tyree. Also Tyri is form of Thyri. Tyri is also a variation of Þyríðr. Tyre is a version of popular Tyree. Tyree is a variation of prevalent Tyrese. Of Old Irish, Celtic and English origin, Curious Tyree is largely used in English, Tyree means "The Element Tir Meaning Land and Land". Tyre is variation of contemporary Tyr. Tyr is variation of Thyr. Infrequent Old Norse Tyr, meaning of Tyr is "Light and Deity". Tyre is form of imperishable and customary Thyra. Thyra is variation of trendy Tyra. Thyra is Latin equivalent of Thyri. Thyra means Thor and Struggle is rooted from Scandinavian, Danish and English.
Variants of Tyre
View middle names that goes with Tyre like Aryan, Adie, Bentley, Anna, Wilson, Kaylan,Names that rhyme with Tyre
Popularity of Tyre
Tyre is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1913 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1992, it ranked 1228th when 98 boy were named Tyre. There are over 2075 babies that have been given the name Tyre in United States. As per our research, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Tyre around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Tyre
Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more.
Looking for names similar to Tyre? Please go through the following names
- Gennie - Acclaimed and Perennial unisex name Gennie is used dominantly in English, meaning of Gennie is "Noble Race" has origin in Celtic and Greek
- Konan - Konan's meaning is High is originated from Hawaiian and Celtic is aimed at baby boys
- Corentin - New-fangled and Famous Corentin is used commonly in French, German and Breton aimed at boys, Corentin means "Storm or Hurricane" is originated from Celtic
- Brigide means Strength or Sublime is used dominantly in French used for girls has origin in Celtic
- Niall - Originated from Celtic and Old Irish, Cherished Niall means "Cloud or Champion" predominantly used in Irish and Norwegian is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Tyre
- Tyre York, U.S. Congressman
- Tyren Perry in A Family Affair as Actress