Gennie meaning and origin
Meaning of Gennie is Noble Race used for both boys and girls. Its origin is in Celtic and Greek is used majorly in English. Gennie is variation of prominent Jennifer. Jennifer is variation of well-liked Geneviève. Jennifer is German and English cognate of Guinevere. Prevalent and Conifer Jennifer has its origin in German, Welsh and Celtic, Jennifer means "Soft and Smooth, Fair One and White". Gennie is variant form of pious and durable Genevieve. Genevieve is variation of Guinevere. Long standing and Trendy Genevieve is used in French and English, Genevieve means "Soft, Race of Women and White Race" came from Celtic and Germanic. It is celebrated on 7 February.
Variants of Gennie
Gennye, Genevieve, Jennifer, Guinevere, Genae, Genny, Jennie, Genna, Gwenhwyfar, Geneviève, Genever, Jenniferlee, Gaenor, Jenifer, Gwennie, Gwenn, Gina, Jennye, Jennielee, Jane, Jenny, Geneva, Genevote, Genoveva, Genovefa
View middle names that goes with Gennie like Tatiana, Delphine, Emersyn, Erin, Deidre, Averie,Names that rhyme with Gennie
Popularity of Gennie
Gennie is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1884 and was last seen in 2002, during its 142 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1884, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 731 on girl names chart when 50 babies were named Gennie. There are over 2740 babies that have been given the name Gennie in United States. Gennie is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Honduras. As per our estimate, over 4000 people has been named Gennie globally.
Numerological analysis of Gennie
You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You want a stable, deep connection with people.
Other names similar to Gennie, for would be parents
- Gaëla - The Gaëla means "Celtic Tribe, The Gaels or About 500 Bc Before Our Era" is rooted from Celtic language
- Kenrik - Majorly used in English, Kenrik is used as a baby boy name which came from Celtic, meaning of Kenrik is "Surname, Royal Ruler or Royal Chieftain"
- Nijel - Nijel's meaning is Champion or From the Irish or Scottish Niall used for boys has its origin in Celtic is used principally in English
- Nanon - Nanon's meaning is Mercy, Grace or Graceful is predominantly used in French that of French, Celtic and Old Greek origin is aimed at baby girls
- Hernan - Meaning of Hernan is Bold Protector or Strong or High used for baby boys and is used in Spanish and English is originated from Gothic and Celtic
Namesakes of Gennie
- Gennie Nevinson in Muriel's Wedding as Actress
- Gennie James in Broadcast News as Actress