Jenee meaning and origin
Meaning of Jenee is God is Gracious or Based on Janai used for girls and originated from Latin, Celtic, Hebrew and Old Welsh is primarily used in English. Jenee is variation of biblical and famed Jenny. Jenny is variant form of perpetual, biblical and illustrous Jeanne. Jenny is short version of Jennifer. Also Jenny is short of Jane. Jenny is also an abridged form of Johanna. Jenny is also shortened form of Jenna. Jenny is English cognate of Jane. Also Jenny is form of Jennifer in English language. Jenny is also equivalent of Jean in English language. Meaning of Jenny is White, White Spirit and God is Merciful is rooted from Latin, Hebrew and Celtic.
Variants of Jenee
Jenny, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jeanne, Jane, Jennifer, Jean, Jennie, Jenni, Jenell, Johanna, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Evane, Ivane, Janette, Janina, Joannie, Jeannemarie, Jeanine, Asia, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Genever, Genny, Genna, Jenniferlee, Guinevere, Gwenhwyfar, Geneviève, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Jennye, Jennielee, Genevieve, Jenn, Jenna, Jennika, Genell, Janelle, VirginiaNames that rhyme with Jenee
Popularity of Jenee
Jenee is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1946 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1988, it ranked 1476th when 92 girl were named Jenee. Over 2002 people have been named Jenee in United States. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Jenee as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Jenee
You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You are always open to new adventures. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Other names similar to Jenee
- Birkitta - Girl name Birkitta is chiefly used in Swedish and Finnish is originated from Old Norse and Celtic. Birkitta is Finnish equivalent of Pirkitta
- Ossian - Meaning of Ossian is Os or Name of a Legendary Scottish Bard is originated from Old Irish and Celtic is a boy name is chiefly used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian
- Taidhgin - Boy name Taidhgin is of Celtic origin, meaning of Taidhgin is "Poet". Taidhgin is a shortened form of Tadhg.
- Enya - Eminent Enya is used in Finnish, Irish and Tamil came from Celtic, Old Irish and Latin, Enya means "Eithne or Small Fire" is used as a girl name
- Cédric - Originated from Celtic and English, Famed Cédric is largely used in French, Cédric means "Chair or King or Beloved" is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Jenee
- Jenee' Amore' in Carter High as Actress
- Jenee Bandler is known for her acting in movie Molder of Dreams