Willeen name meaning
What does Willeen mean?
Rare girl name Willeen is originated from Germanic. Willeen is variation of loved and all time favorite Wilhelmina. Wilhelmina is equivalent of William in German language. Also Wilhelmina is equivalent of Wilhelma in German language. Rare Germanic and Old High German Wilhelmina, meaning of Wilhelmina is "Will, Will and Helmet and Feminine Variant of William".
Does Willeen work as a baby name?
Willeen is a unique and adorable baby girl name with a German origin which means "protector". It has a soft and feminine sound that makes it perfect for little girls. The name has a strong and empowered meaning, representing the idea of being able to protect oneself and others. Willeen is not a common name, making it distinctive and memorable for those who hear it. Parents who choose this name for their daughters are likely looking for something meaningful, yet still unique. Overall, Willeen is an excellent choice for parents seeking an uncommon yet beautiful name with a powerful meaning.
How do I pronounce Willeen?
Two syllabled Willeen is most commonly pronounced as wi(l)-leen.
Variants of Willeen
Wilhelmina, William, Wilhelma, Guillerma, Mimi, Bille, Williams, Williamjames, Wilhelm, Villemo, Mima, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Emilia, MarieNames that rhyme with Willeen
How popular is the name Willeen?
Willeen is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of usage and 127 bearers, the name could just made to the top 3146 names in 1939 before vanishing in 1973. There are over 127 babies that have been given the name Willeen in United States. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Willeen around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Willeen
Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Willeen
- Schley - The widespread and orthodox boy name Schley means "Blackthorn Berry Seller" is rooted from Germanic language
- Dettmar - Dettmars origin is Germanic bestowed upon baby boys which is used specifically in Low German and German, meaning of Dettmar is "Famous or Folk"
- Henrielle - The Henrielle is originated from German, meaning of Henrielle is "House or King"
- Malfriede - Malfriede means "Peace or Composition Of Court" is rooted from Old High German
- Fulbert is originated from Germanic and German bestowed upon boys, Fulbert means "Shiny or Very Bright" is used principally in Hindi and English
Famous people named Willeen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Willeen
- Girl names beginning with W
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -leen
- Girl names that starts with Wil
- Baby Names that mean Desire
- Baby Names that mean Helmet
- Baby Names that mean Resolute
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Guardian
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Protect