Guillerma meaning and origin
Rarefied Guillerma is used substantially in Spanish is a girl name has origin in Germanic. Guillerma is form of durable and trendy Wilhelmina. Wilhelmina is form of William in German language. Also Wilhelmina is German equivalent of Wilhelma. Meaning of Wilhelmina is Feminine Variant of William, Helmet and Resolute Guardian has origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of GuillermaNames that rhyme with Guillerma
Popularity of Guillerma
Guillerma is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Guillerma is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Peru. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Guillerma as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Guillerma?
Use your cleverness, wisdom, and individuality to leave a mark in the world. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind.
Do you like Guillerma? Read these names too
- Raynaldo - Timeless and Customary Raynaldo is used notably in Spanish is a baby boy name is rooted from Old Norse and Germanic. Raynaldo is form of Reynold in Spanish language. Also Raynaldo is Spanish form of Ronald
- José Guadalupe came from Spanish, meaning of José Guadalupe is "Guadalupe or José" used as a boy name is specifically used in Spanish
- Palomina - Girl name Palomina means "Dove". It is rooted from Latin is used prevalently in Spanish
- Trinidad means Trinity or Triple has origin in English and Latin and customarily is bestowed upon both sexes is majorly used in Spanish. On baby boy chart, preeminent Trinidad managed to reach 486 in year 1922 in United States
- Angélica particulary is used in Spanish is a baby girl name, meaning of Angélica is "Messenger, Angelic or Like An Angel" has origin in Latin and Greek
Namesakes of Guillerma
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Guillerma
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Desire
- Baby Names that mean Helmet
- Baby Names that mean Resolute
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Guardian
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Protect