Aashiyana meaning and origin
Outlandish and Modern girl name Aashiyana means "Beautiful Home, Small Dwelling or Nest" is predominantly used in Oriya, Sindhi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aashiyana
Popularity of Aashiyana
Aashiyana is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use and also in England and Wales. Also, Aashiyana is a familiar name in India. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Aashiyana globally.
What numerology tells about Aashiyana?
Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption.
Looking for a name like Aashiyana? Please go through the following names
- Gomantak mostly is used in Hindi and Bengali bestowed upon boys, meaning of Gomantak is "Land Similar to Paradise, Fertile Land & Good Waters or Good Waters"
- Aadipta - The boy name Aadipta is used chiefly in Hindi, Bengali and Tamil languages, Aadipta means "Bright"
- Vansidhar - Chiefly used in Kannada, Bengali and Telugu, Vansidhar means "Lord Krishna" is used for boys
- Pomesh means Success is used mainly in Kannada, Gujarati and Hindi is given to baby boys
- Attika - Attika's meaning is Elvin Beauty is used particulary in Oriya and Hindi is given to girls
Namesakes of Aashiyana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aashiyana
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Dwelling