Danil meaning and origin
Queer boy name Danil means "God is My Judge" used largely in Maltese and Slavic is originated from Hebrew. Danil is variant form of biblical and frequently used Daniel. Daniel's meaning is God is My Judge God has Judged and Judge is God has origin in Scandinavian and Romanian.
Variants of Danil
View middle names that goes with Danil like Hyle, Lasse, Christoffer, Elay, Axton,Names that rhyme with Danil
Popularity of Danil
Danil is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1923 but could not make beyond the top 4000. There are over 220 babies that have been given the name Danil in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2013 when it ranked 2403rd. During its 23 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. There are over 151 babies that have been given the name Danil in France.
Danil is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Danil is extremely popular in Russia where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Indonesia. According to our research, at least 540000 people have been bestowed Danil around the globe.
Danil in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Danil?
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Do you like Danil? Read these names too
- Shamier - Origin of Recent and Atypical Shamier is in Hebrew, meaning of Shamier is "The Shamir Stone Flint-Like and A Message" is bestowed upon boys. Shamier is derivation of Shamir.
- Davonna - Infrequent girl name Davonna means "Feminine Form of David or Beloved" has its origin in Hebrew is used mainly in English
- Jesse - Meaning of Jesse is Blessing of God, God Looks or Jahves Man is a gender-neutral name, rooted from Hebrew is used in Marathi, German and Telugu. On baby boy names chart, celebrated Jesse elevated to 185th position in 2018 in United States
- Evelyse - Unwonted and Contemporary girl name Evelyse means "Alive or God is Fullness" is of Hebrew origin
- Ilanah - Unorthodox and Fresh girl name Ilanah has its origin in Hebrew, Ilanah means "My God is Yahweh or Tree"
Namesakes of Danil
- Danil Burkenya, Russian track and field athlete
- Danila Giannatempo in Il confessionale as Actress
- Danilee Kelly Norris in Jimmy and Chuck as
- Danilo Beckovic in Mali Budo as Director
- Danilo Bach in Beverly Hills Cop as Writer
- In 2011, Danil Artamonov portrayed the role of Sean O'Brien in fantasy movie La Noche del Pirata.