Hemi meaning and origin
Uncustomary and Modern unisex name Hemi means "Golden", substantially used in Finnish, Hindi, Danish, Marathi, Maori, Swedish and Tamil came from Hebrew. Hemi is variation of biblical, admired and immutable James. James is variation of biblical and cherished Jacques. James is form of Jacomus in English language. James's meaning is He who Supplants and Holds the Heel has its origin in Hebrew and English. Hemi is form of Nehemia in Finnish language.
Variants of HemiNames that rhyme with Hemi
Popularity of Hemi
Hemi is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 2004 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 165 babies in United States have been named Hemi. But Hemi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 120000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Hemi as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Hemi?
The letter I as your capstone suggests that you need to take better care of yourself and your well-being. Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life.
Looking for names similar to Hemi? Please go through the following names
- Talena - Infrequent girl name Talena means "Of Noble Figure" that originated from English-American is mostly used in Frisian, Danish and Swedish
- Silva - Meaning of Silva is From the Woods / Forest or Forest is mostly used in English and Czech has its origin in Latin is a girl name
- Harald - Anomalous Haralds origin is Scandinavian, Old High German and Germanic is used in Scandinavian and Norwegian, meaning of Harald is "Army, Strong or Glory or Leader of the Army" is used as a boy name
- Finian - Far-out Finian is used substantially in Danish, Irish and Finnish, Finian means "Blonde or White" used for baby boys has origin in Celtic
- Kaija - The infrequent girl name Kaija means "Kai, Life or Pure" and rooted from Old High German, American-Hopi and Hebrew is used in Finnish, German and Danish
Namesakes of Hemi
- Hemi Taylor, former international Wales rugby union player