Alhet name meaning
Meaning: Of a Noble Kind, Of Noble Figure, Warrior, Brotherly, The Teuton, Brother, Germane, Sister, Army and Man
Add to favorites
What does Alhet mean?
Alhet is German form of Alheit.
Variants of Alhet
Alheit, Adelheid, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelaide, AdalhaidNames that rhyme with Alhet
How popular is the name Alhet?
Alhet is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Alhet
You need to practice listening. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You learn from your mistakes faster than others.
If you like Alhet, you would love these names
- Pihla - Used predominantly in Swedish and Finnish, Pihla is originated from Finnish, Pihla means "Rowan" is a girl name
- Ödhe - The boy name Ödhe is especially used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Ödhe is form of Auði in Swedish language
- Margrét - Meaning of Margrét is The Pearl is chiefly used in Swedish and Finnish which originated from Old Greek is used for girls
- Þorsteinn - Of Old Norse origin, Þorsteinn means "Stone or Thunder" and is used majorly in Danish and Icelandic is a baby boy name
- Heige - Famous boy name Heige is primarily used in Sami and Danish languages. Heige is equivalent of Heike in Sami language
Famous people named Alhet
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alhet
- Girl names beginning with A
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man
Share your opinion on Alhet