Aleida meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Aleida means "Of Noble Figure" which is used primarily in German, English and Dutch is originated from Germanic and Latin. Aleida is form of immutable and commonly accepted Adela. Adela is short form of names with "nobility". Adela is Italian form of Adele. Also Adela is German cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Adela means Honorable and Noble Kind is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Aleida is variation of perpetual Adelheid. Adelheid is a version of dominant and perennial Adela. Also Adelheid is variation of persistent and frequently used Adelaide. Adelheid is form of Adalhaid in German language. Adelheid's meaning is Of Noble Figure, Noble and Fight and Of a Noble Kind is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Aleida is shortened form of Adelaide. Adelaide is form of eternal and commonly accepted Adela. Adelaide is French cognate of Adelheid. Also Adelaide is equivalent of Adélaïde in Nordic language. Adelaide's meaning is Noble and Fight, Of Noble Figure and Of a Noble Kind is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Aleida is spelling variation of Alida. Alida is a short version of Germanic names with "Adal". Also Alida is a short version of "noble". Alida is form of Adele in Italian language. Also Alida is equivalent of Adelheid in Hungarian, Dutch and East languages. Alida's meaning is The Element Alaida Which Means Little Winged Girl, Noble and Of a Noble Kind is of Latin, Germanic and Old High German origin.
Variants of AleidaNames that rhyme with Aleida
Popularity of Aleida
Aleida is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1918 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1960, it ranked 2019th when 65 girl were named Aleida. Over 1641 people have been named Aleida in United States. Aleida is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Aleida is a popular baby name in Cuba where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Colombia, Venezuela and Mexico. At least, 70000 people globally have carried Aleida as their given name according to our estimate.
Aleida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Aleida
The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You hate copying others. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You have people who love you. You have a clear opinion of things You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Other names similar to Aleida, for name hunters
- Brutus means Coarse Oafish is originated from Latin is aimed at baby boys
- Lukas - Renowned Lukas has its origin in Latin and Old Greek languages is a unisex name, Lukas means "Light or From Lucania" is used substantially in Czech, Norwegian and Greek
- Tavia - Offbeat Tavia is originated from English and Latin bestowed upon girls, Tavia means "From Octavia, Twin or The Eighth" is primarily used in English
- Amabella - Amabella's meaning is Gracious is especially used in French and a baby girl name is originated from Latin
- Serafine means Burning, Fiery or Angel is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew and Latin is particulary used in German
Namesakes of Aleida
- Aleida March, was Ernesto "Che" Guevara's second wife
- Aleida Guevara, eldest daughter of four children born to Ernesto "Che" Guevara and his second wife
- Aleida Torrent in M'he deixat as Actress
- Aleida Núñez in La casa del odio as Actress