Aleida name meaning
What does Aleida mean?
Unconventional girl name Aleida means "Of Noble Figure" which is used primarily in German, English and Dutch is originated from Germanic and Latin. Aleida is form of immutable and commonly accepted Adela. Adela is short form of names with "nobility". Adela is Italian form of Adele. Also Adela is German cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Adela means Honorable and Noble Kind is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Aleida is variation of perpetual Adelheid. Adelheid is a version of dominant and perennial Adela. Also Adelheid is variation of persistent and frequently used Adelaide. Adelheid is form of Adalhaid in German language. Adelheid's meaning is Of Noble Figure, Noble and Fight and Of a Noble Kind is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Aleida is shortened form of Adelaide. Adelaide is form of eternal and commonly accepted Adela. Adelaide is French cognate of Adelheid. Also Adelaide is equivalent of Adélaïde in Nordic language. Adelaide's meaning is Noble and Fight, Of Noble Figure and Of a Noble Kind is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Aleida is spelling variation of Alida. Alida is a short version of Germanic names with "Adal". Also Alida is a short version of "noble". Alida is form of Adele in Italian language. Also Alida is equivalent of Adelheid in Hungarian, Dutch and East languages. Alida's meaning is The Element Alaida Which Means Little Winged Girl, Noble and Of a Noble Kind is of Latin, Germanic and Old High German origin.
Is Aleida suitable to use as a baby name?
Yes, Aleida is an excellent name for a baby girl. Its Latin origin gives it an aura of nobility and sophistication. The meaning "Small winged one" gives this name a divine touch, which can provide a source of inspiration to your little darling as she grows up. The strong yet poetic sound of Aleida makes this name easy and pleasant to pronounce. This unique baby girl name is sure to make your daughter stand out from the crowd and reflect her special character traits.
How do I pronounce Aleida?
The one syllabled name Aleida is commonly pronounced as ah-LIE-dah with emphasis on second LIE syllable. It can also be pronounced as a-lei-da.
Variants of Aleida
Adela, Adelheid, Adele, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelaide, Adalhaid, Adalheid, LettieNames that rhyme with Aleida
How popular is the name Aleida?
Aleida is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1918 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1960, it ranked 2019th when 65 girl were named Aleida. Over 1641 people have been named Aleida in United States. Aleida is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Aleida is a popular baby name in Cuba where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Colombia, Venezuela and Mexico. At least, 70000 people globally have carried Aleida as their given name according to our estimate.
Aleida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Aleida
The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You hate copying others. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You have people who love you. You have a clear opinion of things You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Other names similar to Aleida, for name hunters
- Brutus means Coarse Oafish is originated from Latin is aimed at baby boys
- Lukas - Renowned Lukas has its origin in Latin and Old Greek languages is a unisex name, Lukas means "Light or From Lucania" is used substantially in Czech, Norwegian and Greek
- Tavia - Offbeat Tavia is originated from English and Latin bestowed upon girls, Tavia means "From Octavia, Twin or The Eighth" is primarily used in English
- Amabella - Amabella's meaning is Gracious is especially used in French and a baby girl name is originated from Latin
- Serafine means Burning, Fiery or Angel is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew and Latin is particulary used in German
Sibling Names for Aleida
If you're naming your baby girl Aleida, you may be looking for sibling names that complement her unique moniker. Whether you prefer classic or contemporary, traditional or trendy, we've rounded up a list of names that pair well with Aleida. Check out our suggestions below!
Sister for Aleida
Brother for Aleida
Famous people named Aleida
- Aleida March, was Ernesto "Che" Guevara's second wife
- Aleida Guevara, eldest daughter of four children born to Ernesto "Che" Guevara and his second wife
- Aleida Torrent in M'he deixat as Actress
- Aleida Núñez in La casa del odio as Actress
Lists having Aleida
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ale
- Girl names that ends with -ida
- Baby Names that mean Noble