Allyn meaning and origin
Pleasing Allyn is used dominantly in Scottish and English has origin in Celtic is bestowed upon both sexes. Allyn is form of unfading and renowned Alan. Alan is derivation of Alain. Meaning of Alan is Tribe near the Black Sea, Comely and Handsome, Peaceful has origin in Celtic and Latin.
Variants of Allyn
View middle names that goes with Allyn like Iker, Joey, Kashton, Foster, Lionel, Whitley,Names that rhyme with Allyn
Popularity of Allyn
Allyn is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1908 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1942, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 779 on boy names chart when 89 babies were named Allyn. There are over 5048 babies that have been given the name Allyn in United States. Allyn is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Canada. As per our findings, over 8000 people has been named Allyn globally.
What numbers say about Allyn?
You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Travelling is your passion. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Looking for a name like Allyn? Please go through the following names
- Kériane - Of Celtic origin, Kériane means "Fight"
- Brigid - Prevailing girl name Brigid is used in English, Scottish and Irish, meaning of Brigid is "The Exalted One" came from Celtic
- Audrain - Audrain's meaning is High or Royal has origin in Celtic
- Kacee - Odd unisex name Kacee is mostly used in English that originated from Celtic, meaning of Kacee is "Brave or Similar to the Irish Name Casey"
- Keegan - Of Celtic and Old Irish origin, Famed Keegan is specifically used in Irish and Hindi, Keegan means "The Word Mac Which Means Son or Little Fiery One" is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Allyn
- Allyn Abbott Young, American economist
- Allyn Joslyn, American stage, radio, television and film actor
- Allyn Condon, English former sprinter and bobsleigher
- Allyn Cox, American artist known for his murals
- Allyn Ann McLerie, Canadian-born, Brooklyn-reared actress, singer
- Allyn & Bacon, higher education textbook publisher
- Allyn McKeen, American football player and coach
- Allyn Morse in Tell Me About It, Wendy as Actress
- Allyn Hoang in Episode #3.134 as
- Composer Allyn Ferguson, movie Dune
Lists having Allyn
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -lyn
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Shine
- Baby Names that mean Handsome
- Baby Names that mean Cheerful
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Comely
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Harmony