Amad meaning and origin
Unexpected Amad is used mainly in Bengali, Malayalam, Arabic, Gujarati, Telugu, Oriya, Hindi, Sanskrit, Kannada, Tamil and Marathi aimed at baby boys, Amad means "Serious, Much Praised, One of Many Names of the Prophet Muhammad, Without Intoxication, Grave, Praiseworthy or Love of God" is originated from Arabic and Latin. Amad is a derivative of Amadeus. Curious Amadeus has its origin in Latin, Amadeus means "Loved by God and Love of God". Amad is a derivative of Ahmad. Ahmad is version of eminent Ahmed. Meaning of Ahmad is Most Rented, More Praiseworthy and Most Praiseworthy came from Arabic.
Variants of AmadNames that rhyme with Amad
Popularity of Amad
Amad is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1975 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 330 babies in United States have been named Amad. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2004 when it ranked 2304th. Amad is a rare baby name in France still in use today. But Amad is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in Pakistan. As per our research, over 40000 people has been named Amad globally.
What numerology tells about Amad?
You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. Stop being so naive and fall under the influence of envious people. You have a sharp mind and focus. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance.
If you like Amad, you would love these names
- Mauricette - Mauricettes origin is Latin, meaning of Mauricette is "Moorish" is used as a girl name
- Romie - Origin of Darling and Perpetual Romie is in Latin bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Romie is "Rose Flower" is commonly used in Swedish
- Viridiane - Viridiane's meaning is God of Nature has its origin in Latin
- Amabel - Primarily used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish unusual, Amabel means "Love or Gracious" and is bestowed upon girls is originated from Old French and Germanic
- Orianna - Atypical Orianna is used principally in English aimed at girls has its origin in Latin and Old French, Orianna means "Gold"
Namesakes of Amad
- Amad Al-Hosni, Omani footballer
- Amada Noel in The Shop as Actress
- Amadee Chabot in Las sicodélicas as Actress
Lists having Amad
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Serious
- Baby Names that mean Praised
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean God