Aana name meaning
On This Page
What does Aana mean?
Unconventional and Modern girl name Aana is originated from Hebrew language. Aana is a spelling variant of Ana. Ana is variation of biblical, well-liked and unfading Anna. Ana is Spanish and Slavic cognate of Anna.
Also Ana is equivalent of Anna in Hawaiian and Romanian languages. Ana is also Finnish cognate of Ananias. Ana is also Finnish equivalent of Anianus. Unconventional and Modern Ana is originated from Hebrew language, Ana means "Mercy, Strong and Playful".
Variants of Aana
Middle Names for Aana
Reen, Cona, Marielle, Juet, Sheree, Keyla, view more middle names that goes with AanaNames that rhyme with Aana
How popular is the name Aana?
Numerological aspects of Aana
Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Give yourself some personal space to think. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes.
You would love these names similar to Aana
- Medad means A Beloved Friend aimed at baby boys is originated from Hebrew
- Jovin - Unconventional boy name Jovin means "Youth, Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful", notably used in Tamil has origin in Hebrew. Jovin is derivation of Jovan.
- Susai - Susai's meaning is Father of Christ is rooted from Hebrew and is majorly used in Hindi and Tamil is used as a boy name
- Deba - Deba's meaning is Bee is of Hebrew origin is used as a baby girl name
- Tamaria - Unfamiliar Tamarias origin is Hebrew is used as a girl name and is commonly used in English, meaning of Tamaria is "Wide River and From Tamar". Tamaria is resulted from Tamar.
Famous people named Aana
- Aanaahad in Lahore as Actor
Lists having Aana
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ana
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Pride
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Mercy