Annesha meaning and origin
Annesha is spelling variant of Anesha. Anesha is a version of venerable, saintly and predominant Agnes.
Variants of AnneshaNames that rhyme with Annesha
Popularity of Annesha
Annesha is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. Annesha is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Annesha is a common name in Bangladesh and India. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Annesha
You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are a good listener but give the worst advice.
Looking for a name like Annesha? Please go through the following names
- Greta - Used prevalently in Polish and Austrian long standing and customary, Greta has origin in Old Greek, Greta means "The Pearl or Child of Light" is used as a unisex name
- Berenike - Girl name Berenike is mainly used in Swedish, Finnish and Greek has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Berenike is "Bringing Victory or Victory Bringer"
- Charisa - Unfamiliar Charisas origin is English and Old Greek is a baby girl name largely used in Tamil, meaning of Charisa is "Elk"
- Grete - Meaning of Grete is Pearl or The Pearl is rooted from Old Greek used as a girl name is used in Danish and Scandinavian
- Tiia - Famed Tiia came from Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls is used largely in Norwegian, Swedish and English. Tiia is form of Tea in Estonian language. Also Tiia is Finnish equivalent of Tia
Namesakes of Annesha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Annesha
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Hagnos
- Baby Names that mean Lamb