Anesha meaning and origin
Anomalous Anesha is originated from Old Greek is a girl name is used notably in Tamil. Anesha is variant form of sacred, conifer and celebrated Agnes. Agnes is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη. Anomalous Agnes is originated from Celtic and Old Greek, Agnes means "The Chaste, Chaste and Pure".
Variants of AneshaNames that rhyme with Anesha
Popularity of Anesha
Anesha is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1967 and was last seen in 2010, during its 40 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1994, it ranked 2586th when 48 girls were named Anesha. Over 795 people have been named Anesha in United States. Anesha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009.
Anesha is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Trinidad and Tobago. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Anesha
You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
Other names similar to Anesha
- Nikoline is used especially in Greenlandic, Norwegian and Swedish is originated from Old Greek, Nikoline means "Victory of the People" is used usually as a girl name
- Angela - Persistent and Admired Angela is used chiefly in Italian and Danish aimed at both genders and originated from Old Greek, Angela means "Messenger from God or Angel"
- Aelia - Meaning of Aelia is Messenger is used as a baby girl name has origin in Greek
- Kate - Trendy and Evergreen unisex name Kate is originated from Old Greek, Kate means "Pure, Beauty or Torture" is used mainly in English, Faroese and Gujarati
- Anyah - Queer unisex name Anyah means "The Inexhaustible", specifically used in Gujarati, Telugu and Sanskrit came from Old Greek and Hebrew
Namesakes of Anesha
- Anesha Bailey in The Interview as Actress