Jovi name meaning
On This Page
What does Jovi mean?
Jovi is form of Jove. Jove is variant of illustrous and biblical Jovan. Also Jove is variant of Jupiter. Jovi is a variation of biblical and prevalent Jovan. Jovan is a variation of venerable and well-liked John.
Jovan is equivalent of John in Yugoslav language. Also Jovan is Swedish cognate of Johan. Originated from Hebrew, Unfamiliar Jovan, Jovan means "Youth and Yahweh is Gracious".
Is the name Jovi suitable for a newborn?
Yes, the name Jovi is suitable for a newborn boy. The origin of the name is Latin, and it can be interpreted to mean "Father of the sky".
This gives it a strong spiritual meaning that would fit well with the child's development. Furthermore, since it is not a commonly used name, it will make the child stand out from the crowd and give him an individualistic identity.
With its strong spiritual meaning and uncommonness, Jovi is certainly a great choice for a baby boy's name.
How do I pronounce Jovi?
j(o)-vi is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jovi.
Variants of Jovi
Jovey, Jovan, Jove, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, John, Johan, Jeovani, Jovany, Jovante, Jupiter, Jovee, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Johannes, Hanan, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Janne, Johann, Jeovanni, Jovahny, JovantaeNames that rhyme with Jovi
How popular is the name Jovi?
A common name in United States with over 1263 new-borns have been given the name since 1976. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2018, 111 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1809th position.
Jovi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. There are over 113 babies that have been given the name Jovi in England and Wales.
Jovi is a common name in Philippines and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in India, Papua New Guinea and China. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Jovi around the globe.
Jovi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jovi
Explore yourself more. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. Endurance is one of your best character traits. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life.
Do you like Jovi? Other names you would love
- Juli - Famous unisex name Juli is of Latin origin, Juli means "Youth or Jove's Child" is used majorly in Finnish, Hindi and Danish
- Corban - Darling Corban is used notably in English is a gender insensitive name, Corban means "Raven" is rooted from Latin and Old French
- Tizian - Tizians origin is Latin, meaning of Tizian is "Tizia" which is used mostly in German is aimed at baby boys
- Beattea is originated from Latin, Beattea means "Bringer of Joy" is bestowed upon baby boys. Beattea is derived from Beattie.
- Mélisande specifically is used in French is a girl name, meaning of Mélisande is "Brave or Honey" came from Old French and Latin
Middle names for Jovi
Here are some cute and intrepid middle names we think go great with Jovi, we've got you covered with these cute and intrepid middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Jovi.
Famous people named Jovi
- Jovita Bush in The Cheerleaders as Actress
- Jovita O'Shaughnessy in Crash Palace as Director
- Director Jovi Sicajau, famous for movie Canon
Lists having Jovi
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Youth
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Daylight
- Baby Names that mean Deity
- Baby Names that mean Father