Assunta meaning and origin
Assunta's meaning is Assumption or Taken Up Into Heaven is originated from Spanish which is used substantially in Italian is a girl name . Assunta is a variation of biblical Asunción. Origin of Darling and Classic Asunción is in Spanish is used largely in Spanish and German languages, meaning of Asunción is "Assumption".
Variants of AssuntaNames that rhyme with Assunta
Popularity of Assunta
Assunta is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1895 and was last seen in 1995, during its 82 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1912, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 868 on girl names chart when 52 babies were named Assunta. Over 1354 people have been named Assunta in United States. Assunta is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1900 but could not make beyond the top 600. There are over 438 babies that have been given the name Assunta in France.
Assunta is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009. Assunta is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Canada, England, Germany, Venezuela and India. At least, 120000 people globally have carried Assunta as their given name according to our research.
Assunta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Assunta
You have people who love you. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right.
Do you like Assunta? You would love these names
- Amedeo - Used in Italian atypical, Amedeo is used as a baby boy name and is rooted from Latin, Amedeo means "Love of God or God!"
- Tiberio - Tiberios origin is Latin is used mainly in Italian is a baby boy name, meaning of Tiberio is "Tiberius or River God"
- Condolisa means Sweetness is used normally as a girl name came from Italian. Condolisa is derivative of Condoleezza.
- Leandra - Meaning of Leandra is Strong Brave Man Man of People or Man of the People came from Old Greek, notably used in Italian is used as a gender-neutral name
- Anteo - Rarefied Anteo is used prevalently in Italian, Anteo means "Antheios or The Element Antheios Which Means Flowery Blossom". It is rooted from Old Greek and Italian is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Assunta
- Assunta De Rossi,
- Assunta Legnante, visually impaired Italian shot putter
- Assunta de Rossi in Hubog as Actress