Bahzar meaning and origin
Meaning of Bahzar is Active or Noble used for baby boys is used commonly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Bahzar
Popularity of Bahzar
Bahzar is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Bahzar?
Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. You hate to lose or be rejected. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You have a quick mind. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
Do you like Bahzar? You would love these names
- Mehbin - Primarily used in Arabic, Mehbin means "Lovers" is a baby girl name
- AbdulGhafur - AbdulGhafur's meaning is Servant of the All-forgiving used for baby boys is mainly used in Arabic
- Romeesa - The odd and modern girl name Romeesa means "Heavens Beauty" is used largely in Arabic
- Khairy - The curious boy name Khairy is used mostly in Arabic, Khairy means "Charitable or Beneficent" has its origin in African-Swahili
- Hurasim - Boy name Hurasim means "Lion" is used majorly in Arabic
Namesakes of Bahzar
We could not find any notable namesake.