Annabelle meaning and origin
Durable and Outstanding Annabelle majorly is used in Finnish, Swedish, Danish, English, French and Norwegian has origin in Germanic, German and Hebrew, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Annabelle is "Easy to Love, Graceful or Beautiful". Annabelle is variant form of prominent Annabella. Annabella is variation of Amabel. Also Annabella is variant transcription of Anna;Bella. Meaning of Annabella is Graceful Beauty, Grace and Beautiful Grace is originated from Germanic, Hebrew and German. Meaning of Annabelle is Easy to Love, Graceful or Beautiful is rooted from Germanic, German and Hebrew languages prevalently used in Finnish, Swedish, Danish, English, French and Norwegian is used as a gender-neutral name. Combination of pleasing and eternal Anna and illustrous and perennial Bella resulted in Annabelle. Bella is variation of biblical and loved Isabella. Also Bella is version of Bergljot. Bella is also a variant of famous Berit, which itself is a short form of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella", which itself is form of Isabella in English and Italian languages. Bella is form of Isabella in English and Italian languages, which itself is equivalent of Annabella in English language. Also Bella is equivalent of Annabella in English language, which itself is Scottish and English form of Arabella. Bella is also Scottish and English form of Arabella, which itself is Scottish and German equivalent of Belinda. Bella is also Scottish and German equivalent of Belinda, which itself is Spanish equivalent of Elizabeth. Bella is also Spanish equivalent of Elizabeth, which itself is Hungarian and German equivalent of Isabel. Bella is also Hungarian and German equivalent of Isabel, which itself is German and Italian cognate of Isabella. Bella is also German and Italian cognate of Isabella, which itself is form of Mirabelle in English and Spanish languages. Bella is also form of Mirabelle in English and Spanish languages. The name is celebrated on July 26th.
Variants of Annabelle
Annabella, Amabel, Anna, Anabel, Annabellelee, Bella, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Isabella, Bergljot, Berit, Arabella, Belinda, Elizabeth, Isabel, Mirabelle, Beila, Bell, Lucabella, BellagraceNames that rhyme with Annabelle
Popularity of Annabelle
Annabelle was a popular name in United States. Over 59539 babies have been given the first name in 141 years. When at its peak in 2014, 4351 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 57th position. However after 141 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 100 baby names 4 times Also, Annabelle was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 12438 babies have been named Annabelle since 1996. When at its peak in 2014, the moniker grabbed the 53rd spot and 1108 baby girls were given the name. However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 100 baby names 9 times Also, Annabelle was a popular name in France. Over 18299 babies have been named Annabelle since 1950. When at the peak of its usage in 1973, it ranked 91st when 732 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 68 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 5 times
Annabelle was a common name in New South Wales. Over 2627 babies have been named Annabelle since 2000. At the peak of its usage in 2014,. However after 20 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong. Also, In Queensland, Annabelle was once a common name since emerging in 2005 it has been given to over 1206 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2014,. However after 15 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Also, Annabelle was a common name in Victoria. Over 961 babies have been named Annabelle since 2008. At its zenith in 2014,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 11 years.
Annabelle is a familiar baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 100 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 86 on girl names chart when 76 babies were given the name Annabelle. Over 607 people have been named Annabelle in Ireland. Annabelle is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 500 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 457 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Annabelle. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 291 on girl names chart when 35 babies were named Annabelle. Over 502 people have been named Annabelle in Belgium.
Annabelle is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 199 people have been named Annabelle in Switzerland. Annabelle is a rare baby name in Netherlands still in use today and also in Northern Territory. But Annabelle is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 100000 babies have been named Annabelle globally.
Annabelle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Annabelle
You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of.
Do you like Annabelle? Other names you would love
- Ryder - Dominantly used in English noteworthy, Ryder means "Rider, One who Rides or Knight" has its roots in Old English is aimed at both sexes. On baby boy names chart, noteworthy Ryder managed to reach 131 in year 2018 in United States
- Sarah - Frequently Used, Conifer and Modish Sarah particulary is used in Finnish and Danish, meaning of Sarah is "Happy, Noblewoman or Woman of High Rank", a gender-neutral name has origin in Hebrew
- Eric - Celebrated and Perennial unisex name Eric is mainly used in Finnish and Scandinavian, meaning of Eric is "Alone-Ruler, Peaceful Ruler or Ruler" has its origin in Old Norse and German
- Alton - Meaning of Alton is Town At the River Source or Old City is rooted from Old English, commonly used in Norwegian and Swedish is given to both sexes
- Erika - Commonly Accepted unisex name Erika means "Sole Ruler, Ever-powerful or Honorable Ruler" used specifically in Icelandic and Norwegian has its origin in Greek and Old Norse languages
Namesakes of Annabelle
- Annabelle Bond, British socialite
- Annabelle Whitestone, English former concert manager
- Annabelle Ewing, Scottish politician
- Annabelle Rankin, Australian politician and diplomat
- Annabelle Gurwitch,
- Annabelle Chvostek, Canadian singer-songwriter based in Montreal
- Annabelle Apsion, English actress
- Annabelle Cripps, retired competitive swimmer from England
- Annabelle Neilson in Guess Who's Coming to Dinner as
- Annabelle K. Frost in CSI: Miami as Editorial Department
- Annabelle Galea in Kont diga' as Actress
- Annabelle Larsen in Alligator Eyes as Actress
- Annabelle Brady in 50 Plus MILFs 2 as Actress
- Annabelle Dayne in The Wrong Woman as Actress
- Annabelle Negron in 108 Stitches as Actress
- Annabelle Mandeng in Unknown as Actress
- Annabelle Lee in Rutterkin as Actress
- Annabelle Milne in Episode #1.7007 as Actress
- Annabelle Wallis is a British actress, known for playing Queen Jane Seymour in The Tudors and Grace Burgess in Peaky Blinders, as well as for starring in the horror film Annabelle.
- In 1964 action, crime movie, Contra Cuatro, Annabelle Huggins played N.
- In 1995 comedy and drama flick, Bu yi yang de ma ma, Annabelle Lau portrayed Mable, WPC10188.
- Annabelle Mouloudji, from 1990 drama and music movie La messe en si mineur, who characterized Laura.
- In 1961 drama movie, Common Law Wife, Annabelle Weenick characterized Linda.
- In 2008 comedy, crime flick, American Style, Annabelle Bourlet characterized Jenna.
Lists having Annabelle
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -belle
- Girl names that starts with Anna
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2015)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2015)
- Popular Girl Names in France (1977)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Northern Territory (2014)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful