Yohance name meaning
What does Yohance mean?
Sufficiently quirky Yohance is used majorly in Hausa is of Hebrew origin is bestowed upon boys. Yohance is a version of evergreen, biblical and pleasing John. John is abridged form of Johannes. John is German and English form of Johannes. Meaning of John is Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Yohance
Yohanse, John, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johannes, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Hanan, Hanko, Janek, Janica, Johansinnguaq, Jean, Daejohn, Jackye, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacky, Yaniz, Aharon, Aaron, Johnpaul, Paul
View middle names that goes with Yohance like Illan, Egen, Cuda, Xane, Byna,Names that rhyme with Yohance
How popular is the name Yohance?
Yohance is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1973, it ranked 1239th when 44 boys were named Yohance. Over 377 babies in United States have been named Yohance. Also, Yohance is a familiar name in Indonesia. As per our findings, over 400 babies have been bestowed Yohance around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Yohance
Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. Explore yourself more. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You never establish clumsy connections. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend.
Do you like Yohance? You would love these names
- Livnah has its origin in Hebrew, Livnah means "White"
- Abymelech is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys, Abymelech means "The King is My Father". Abymelech is derived from Abimelech.
- Koresh - Boy name Koresh means "Farmer" which originated from Hebrew is used predominantly in Hebrew
- Michaella - Unconventional Michaella has its origin in Hebrew language is a girl name, chiefly used in English, Michaella means "Who is Like God"
- Danousek prevalently is used in Czech is a boy name, meaning of Danousek is "Judge is God and Judge and God" is rooted from Hebrew. Danousek is short of Daniel.
Famous people named Yohance
- Yohance Myles in This Is the End as Actor
Lists having Yohance
- Boy names beginning with Y
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious