Breonna meaning and origin
Eminent Breonna predominantly is used in Bengali, Assamese, English and Kannada is originated from Celtic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Breonna is "Just Pretty or Hill". Breonna is a variant of popular Brianna. Brianna is version of Abrianna. Brianna is a feminine variant of Brian. Prevalent Brianna's origin is Celtic, meaning of Brianna is "Hill, The Word Brígh with the Meaning Strength Power Force and The Exalted".
Variants of BreonnaNames that rhyme with Breonna
Popularity of Breonna
Breonna is a common name in United States given to over 5043 babies in 41 years. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1995, 279 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 735th position. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Breonna?
What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time.
You would love these names similar to Breonna
- Floyd - Origin of Darling and Ceaseless Floyd is in Welsh and Celtic, meaning of Floyd is "Gray Haired, Gray-haired or Gray" and is used for both sexes is mostly used in English
- Cam - Admired and Evergreen unisex name Cam is specifically used in English, English and Vietnamese which is rooted from Celtic, English and Gypsy, Cam means "Orange Fruit, Man with Crooked Nose or Sweet"
- Neev - Unexpected choice and Fresh unisex name Neev is originated from Celtic which is used mostly in Marathi and Malayalam languages, meaning of Neev is "Foundation or Basic"
- Cormac - Meaning of Cormac is Son of Charioteer, Corb Meaning Chariot or Son of the Charioteer is originated from Old Irish and Celtic is a boy name is chiefly used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish
- Breanna - Origin of Trendy Breanna is in Celtic language bestowed upon both boys and girls, used in English and Arabic, meaning of Breanna is "Sweet, Adorable or Innocent or Very Intelligent"
Namesakes of Breonna
We could not find any notable namesake.