Brianna meaning and origin
Brianna means Hill, The Exalted or The Word Brígh with the Meaning Strength Power Force came from Celtic used as a gender insensitive name is notably used in Norwegian, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Tamil, English and Finnish. Brianna is variant of Abrianna. Abrianna is variant form of celebrated Abra. Brianna is feminine form of Brian. Brian is a derivation of Briac. Of Celtic origin, Famous Brian, Brian means "Honorable and Noble".
Variants of Brianna
View middle names that goes with Brianna like Claudine, Constance, Christie, Eula, Kenzie, Imogene,Names that rhyme with Brianna
Popularity of Brianna
an extremely popular name in United States having over 252959 recievers in 87 years of usage. When at its peak in 1999, it ranked 14th when 12878 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 20 times A common name in England and Wales having over 1733 recievers in 23 years of usage. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2008, it ranked 397th when 110 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Brianna used to be a common name in New South Wales, first appeared in 1993 and over 2126 babies have been given the name in 16 years. When at its peak in 1999,. After 16 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, Brianna was a common name in Queensland. Over 1568 babies have been named Brianna since 1992. When at the peak of its usage in 1999,. After 19 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Brianna is a unique baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 176 on girl names chart when 33 babies were named Brianna. Over 371 people have been named Brianna in Ireland. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2007, it ranked 1176th when 34 girls were named Brianna. Over 388 people have been named Brianna in France.
Brianna is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. Brianna is a common name in Canada and Australia while somewhat familiar name in Israel, Spain, England and New Zealand. According to our research, over 250000 babies have been named Brianna globally.
Brianna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Brianna
You are easily adaptable to change but sometimes, you can get comfy in your misery and stay there for a while. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen.
Go through the following names similar to Brianna
- Kendra - Acclaimed and Hot Leading unisex name Kendra means "Understanding or Middle" has its roots in English-American and Celtic is used in Marathi, Telugu and Swedish
- Novela - Novela's meaning is Lamb or White is a baby girl name came from Celtic and English
- Vivien - Prevalently used in Swedish, French and Danish persistent and illustrous, Vivien is used as a gender-neutral name has its roots in Latin, Celtic and Etrusk, meaning of Vivien is "Full of Life or Lively"
- Brentley - Cherished Brentleys origin is English and Celtic, meaning of Brentley is "Hill, Hilltop or Variant of Brent" which is commonly used in English is aimed at both sexes
- Loyd - Durable and Trendy Loyd is used prevalently in English has origin in Celtic, a unisex name, Loyd means "The Gray Ones, Sacred and Grey Haired". Loyd is spelling variation of Lloyd.
Namesakes of Brianna
- Brianna Glenn, American long jumper
- Brianna Keilar, senior political correspondent and anchor for CNN
- Brianna Bazler in The Impaler as Actress
- Brianna Hazard in Stunt C*cks as Actress
- Brianna Belladonna in Doppelgangers as Actress
- Brianna Young in Blend as Actress
- Brianna Love in Steam Kings as Actress
- Brianna Mazzola in The Greys as Actress
- Brianna Gardner in Room 733 as Producer
- Brianna Maphis in Alice in Wonderland Jr. as Actress
- Brianna Nicole in Paranormal Whacktivity as Actress
- Brianna Michelle Parcel in The Daughter as Actress
- Brianna Brown Brianna Lynn Brown is an American actress born October 2, 1979 in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Actor Brianna Pattison, noted for movie Elizabeth's Gift
- In 1997 movie, Undone, Brianna Mason characterized School Teacher.
- Brianna Berman played significant role of Voluptuous Nurse #2 in 2006 horror, sci-fi film Candy Stripers.
- Brianna Ward characterized the role of Olivia Rayner in drama flick Girls on Tap.
Lists having Brianna
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Boy names that starts with Bri
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2015)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2008)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2011)
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Exalted