Breonnah meaning and origin
Breonnah is spelling variation of Breonna. Breonna is variant of pleasing Brianna. Breonna means Just Pretty and Hill is originated from Celtic.
Variants of Breonnah
View middle names that goes with Breonnah like Yolande, Hune,Names that rhyme with Breonnah
Popularity of Breonnah
Breonnah is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1996. According to our findings, over 6 babies have been named Breonnah globally.
What numerology tells about Breonnah?
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You are a determinate fellow.
Other names similar to Breonnah
- Birgitta - Used chiefly in Nordic, Norwegian and Swedish unexpected, Birgitta is originated from Celtic and Old Norse is a baby girl name, Birgitta means "The Exalted One or Sublime"
- Cedric - Perennial and Lofty unisex name Cedric is largely used in English and Danish, meaning of Cedric is "Kindly or Love or Battle Chieftain" is of English, Welsh and Celtic origin
- Maelys - Offbeat and Fresh girl name Maelys is of Celtic origin, Maelys means "Lord or Prince"
- Kenny - Origin of Famed Kenny is in Celtic and Old English is used primarily in Scottish and Finnish, meaning of Kenny is "Surname or Beautiful" is a unisex name
- Toirdhealbhach - Boy name Toirdhealbhach is specifically used in Irish and Gaelic which is rooted from Celtic, meaning of Toirdhealbhach is "Instigator"
Namesakes of Breonnah
We could not find any notable namesake.