Brit meaning and origin
Far-out Brit mostly is used in Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Swedish, English and Norwegian, meaning of Brit is "Spotted, Freckled or Sublime" used for both genders has its origin in Old English. Brit is variant of pleasing Brett. Brett is short version of Brendan. Unorthodox Brett is used chiefly in Breton and English is originated from Old English, Brett means "A Breton, From Britain and Native of Brittany".
Variants of BritNames that rhyme with Brit
Popularity of Brit
Brit is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 84 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 769 babies that have been given the name Brit in United States. Brit is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Brit is a familiar name in Germany, India, Canada and Estonia. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Brit around the globe.
Brit in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Brit
Go out there and experience new stuff instead of reliving your past. You have unrealistic ideas but lack the enthusiasm and motivation to realize any of them. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing.
Looking for names similar to Brit? Please go through the following names
- Kersten - Anomalous Latin Kersten is predominantly used in German, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Kersten is "Christian Woman, The Anointed One or Belonging to Christ" is a unisex name
- Thiemo - Boy name Thiemo is of Germanic and Old High German origin, Thiemo means "People or Famous" is used particulary in German and Finnish
- Thorstein - Originated from Irish and Old Norse, Thorstein means "Thor's Stone" which is used mainly in Scandinavian, Finnish and English is a baby boy name
- Govert - Boy name Govert is used commonly in Dutch, Danish and German and of Dutch origin, Govert means "God, Peace or Heavenly Peace"
- Judyta dominantly is used in Finnish and Danish is a baby girl name, meaning of Judyta is "Woman from Jehud" is rooted from Hebrew
Namesakes of Brit
- Brit Pettersen, former Norwegian cross-country skier
- Brit Hoel, Norwegian politician for the Labour Party
- Brit Hume, American television journalist and political commentator
- Brit Selby, Toronto Maple LeafsPhiladelphia FlyersSt
- Brittany Olson in The Philanthropist as Producer
- Britt Verhaagen in Gevangene as Actress
- Britney Brooks in Riley Steele: Lights Out as Actress
- Brittany Keys in Cutting It Close as
- Brittany Levinson in In the Still of the Night as Actress
- Britt Marie Näsholm in Världens bästa Karlsson as Actress
- Brittany Noles in John Wick as Actress
- Brittany McDonald in Barbie and the Secret Door as Actress
- Brit Bildøen Brit BildÃ¸en is a Norwegian writer, translator, literary critic and poetess.
- Brit Alen is known for her acting in TV series Transport
- Brit Sheridan characterized central role of Natalie in 2018 fantasy and horror flick The Campus.
- In 2013, Brit Marling played the role of Sarah in adventure and drama movie The East.