Fania name meaning
What does Fania mean?
Meaning of Fania is Free, Feminine of Francis or From France is a baby girl name. Its origin is in Old Greek and Italian is used majorly in Italian and Arabic. Fania is version of desirable, conifer and in fashion Frances. Frances is resulted from François. Frances is English form of Francisca. Meaning of Frances is Little Frenchwoman, From France and The Word Francesco with the Meaning Frenchman is originated from Italian and Latin.
How do I pronounce Fania?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Fania as f(a)-nia.
Variants of Fania
View middle names that goes with Fania like Debe, Magalie,Names that rhyme with Fania
How popular is the name Fania?
Fania is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2009. In France, it has been in use since 1978 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Fania is a common name in Russia and Haiti while somewhat familiar name in Uzbekistan, Brazil, Indonesia, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Lebanon, Malawi, Italy, Peru, Panama, Venezuela, DR Congo, Yemen, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Nicaragua. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Fania as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Fania?
You always analyze something in your mind. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Looking for names similar to Fania? Please go through the following names
- Myrtle - Of English and Old Greek origin, Cherished and Ceaseless Myrtle means "Myrtos, Botanical Name or An Aromatic" used for both boys and girls is used substantially in Norwegian, Finnish and English
- Marganne - Marganne means "Pearl" has its origin in Greek language
- Vassily - Boy name Vassily is notably used in Russian, Vassily means "Kingly, Royal or Monarch" came from Germanic and Old Greek
- Etena - Girl name Etena has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Etena is "Feminine of Alexander, Protector of Man and To Help". Etena is a resultant of Alexandra.
- Dorah - Meaning of Dorah is Gift of God, A Gift and Given by God is used as a girl name which is chiefly used in English has origin in Old Greek. Dorah is derived from Dora.
Famous people named Fania
- Fania Marinoff, Russian-born American actress
- Fania Fénelon, French pianist, composer and cabaret singer
- Fania All-Stars, musical group
Lists having Fania
- Girl names beginning with F
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Free