Bessy name meaning
What does Bessy mean?
Uncommon girl name Bessy is of Hebrew origin, commonly used in Swedish, Danish, English and Finnish languages, Bessy means "God is My Oath, Diminutive of Elizabeth, House, God's Promise, My God is Abundance, My God has Sworn, God is Fullness or My God is Perfect".. Bessy is English form of Bess. Also Bessy is English form of Elizabeth. Also Bessy is English equivalent of Elisabeth. The name is celebrated on November 17th.
How do I pronounce Bessy?
The two syllabled name Bessy is commonly pronounced as b(es)-sy.
Variants of Bessy
Elisheba, Bess, Elizabeth, Elisabeth, Besse, Alizabeth, Eilis, Elza, Annaelizabeth, Elizabethmarie, Elisabett, Annalies, Bessi, Alisabeth, Eilise, Alice, Eliza, Anna, Annaliese
How popular is the name Bessy?
Bessy is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 40 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 292 people have been named Bessy in United States. Bessy is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2008 and also in France. But Bessy is a popular baby name in Honduras where every 1 in 800 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Bessy as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Bessy
You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You take things too seriously. Give your head a break and keep an open mind. Things aren't always as they seem.
Do you like Bessy? You would love these names
- Jero - The popular and evergreen boy name Jero is of English-American origin is used majorly in Finnish, Swedish and English. Jero is Finnish equivalent of Jere
- Joran - Meaning of Joran is Earth Worker, Farmer or The Fictional Character Jorel Father of Superman is mostly used in Swedish and Danish and originated from Old Greek and Hebrew is a unisex name
- Zefania is originated from Hebrew, Zefania means "Yahweh has Hidden or Yahweh has Treasured" which is especially used in Hebrew and German is aimed at both genders
- Násti is originated from Sami, Násti means "Star" and is given to baby girls is principally used in Finnish and Sami
- Dávid is originated from Hebrew is used as a baby boy name, Dávid means "Beloved" is dominantly used in Danish, Hungarian and Finnish
Sibling Names for Bessy
Finding the perfect name for your little one can be a daunting task, but if you have decided on "Bessy" as the baby name, you're off to a great start! To complement this unique and charming name, we've curated a list of sibling names that will fit perfectly with your little Bessy. Here are some great options to consider!
Sister for Bessy
Brother for Bessy
Famous people named Bessy
- Bessy Adut in short Strange Little Girl as Director
Lists having Bessy
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect