Carrissa meaning and origin
Queer girl name Carrissa is used particulary in English is of Old Greek origin. Carrissa is a version of well-known Charis. Charis is derivation of Charity. Charis is Latin form of The Greek Name Χαρις. Origin of Queer Charis is in Greek and English languages, meaning of Charis is "Brotherly Love, Charity and Kindness". Also. Carrissa is a variation of prevailing Carissa. Carissa is form of cherished Charis. Also Carissa is form of admired Charissa. Carissa is short form of Cara.
Variants of CarrissaNames that rhyme with Carrissa
Popularity of Carrissa
Carrissa is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1967 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1991, it ranked 2162nd when 61 girl were named Carrissa. There are over 965 babies that have been given the name Carrissa in United States. At least, 900 people globally have carried Carrissa as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Carrissa
If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. Try to be more compassionate and humane. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself.
Do you like Carrissa? Read these names too
- Demi - Meaning of Demi is Dedicated to Demeter or Half is used in English used as a gender insensitive name came from French and Old Greek
- Nicholas means Victorious Person or Victory of the People is originated from Old Greek aimed at both sexes is used commonly in Greenlandic, Hindi and Danish
- Peigi - Peigi's meaning is The Pearl, Name of a Saint and Jewel is a girl name primarily used in Scottish and Gaelic came from Old Greek. Peigi is shortened form of Margaret.
- Caitlin means The Pure or Girls is originated from Old Greek used specifically in Norwegian, English and Swedish is a unisex name
- Persée - Boy name Persée means "Destroyer" which is rooted from Old Greek is notably used in French. Persée is a resultant of Perseus.
Namesakes of Carrissa
- Carrissa Renteria in movie Dead Drunk as Actress
Lists having Carrissa
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -rissa
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Kindness
- Baby Names that mean Charity
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Graceful