Margene name meaning
On This Page
What does Margene mean?
Popular unisex name Margene is originated from Old Greek is used chiefly in English language. Margene is variant form of frequently used and persistent Margaret. Margaret is variation of frequently used and conifer Marguerite.
Margaret is English equivalent of Margareta. Of Old Greek origin, Popular Margaret, Margaret means "Pearl, Jewel and The Pearl".
How do I pronounce Margene?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Margene is m(a)-rge-ne. The name can also be pronounced as mar-gene.
Variants of Margene
Margaret, Marguerite, Margareta, Grieta, Margaux, Mamie, Tita, Margueritte, Annemargaret, Griet, Margarita, Magga, Maret, Marga, Greta, Margau, Margeaux, Margot, Mammie, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary, Thita, Christina, Margueriette, Ann, Anna, Anders, Arne, Anne
How popular is the name Margene?
Margene is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1912 and was last seen in 1978, during its 59 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 1000 names.
In 1929, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 923 on girl names chart when 66 babies were named Margene. There are over 1692 babies that have been given the name Margene in United States.
At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Margene
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas.
Do you like Margene? Other names you would love
- Nicodime - Origin of Nicodime is in Greek, meaning of Nicodime is "Victory or People"
- Mélanie - Mélanie's meaning is The Black or Brown used for girls, used chiefly in Swedish and Finnish is originated from Old Greek
- Xanthippe - Girl name Xanthippe is largely used in English and German, meaning of Xanthippe is "Xanthos Which Means Yellow Golden Fair or Yellow Horse" is of Old Greek origin
- Cyrus - Pleasing and Evergreen unisex name Cyrus is principally used in Finnish, Iranian and Gujarati that originated from Old Persian and Greek, meaning of Cyrus is "Master or Lord"
- Nicklas - Popular boy name Nicklas is rooted from Old Greek which is prevalently used in Swedish, Norwegian and Greenlandic languages, Nicklas means "Victory of the People"
Middle names for Margene
Complement Margene with any of the admired and familiar middle names assembled below.
View more middle names that goes with Margene.
Famous people named Margene
- Margene Adkins, former professional American football wide receiver
Lists having Margene
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Mar
- Girl names that ends with -ene
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Saint