Dinius name meaning
What does Dinius mean?
Dinius is Swedish form of Dionysius.
Variants of DiniusNames that rhyme with Dinius
How popular is the name Dinius?
Dinius is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dinius
You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. Disloyalty, dishonesty, and betrayal are things that you can't stand because you are an honest and reliable person. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You lack passion and wilderness. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance.
Go through the following names similar to Dinius
- Rufinus is Latin cognate of Rufus
- Baggi - Meaning of Baggi is Bag, Pack, Bundle Or Ram used for baby boys, used in Old Danish, Old Norse and Danish is originated from Old Norse
- Charoline has its origin in Germanic is a girl name, Charoline means "Strong and Female Version of Charles" is used dominantly in Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Charoline is derived from Charlene.
- Kallu is Finnish form of Kalle. Also Kallu is equivalent of Kavdlo in Greenlandic language
- Týrur mainly is used in Danish and Faroese is given to baby boys. Týrur is Faroese cognate of Týr
Famous people named Dinius
We could not find any notable namesake.