Elissia meaning and origin
Rare girl name Elissia is of Hebrew origin. Elissia is form of commonly accepted, biblical and eternal Elisha. Elisha is a resultant of Elisabeth. Rare Hebrew Elisha, meaning of Elisha is "My God is Salvation and God is Fullness".
Variants of Elissia
View middle names that goes with Elissia like Dannielle, Doty, Pass, Sore, Aura,Names that rhyme with Elissia
Popularity of Elissia
Elissia is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2011, it ranked 1269th when 26 girls were named Elissia. Over 295 babies in England and Wales have been named Elissia. The given name is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 33 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. There are over 269 babies that have been given the name Elissia in United States. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2002.
At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Elissia
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite.
Parents who liked Elissia, loved these names
- Asteria - Meaning of Asteria is Star is used commonly in Hebrew and a baby girl name is originated from Greek and Old Greek
- Urija - Boy name Urija means "Light is My Lord" has origin in Hebrew
- Azubah - Used chiefly in Hebrew, Azubah is originated from Hebrew and is used for baby girls, Azubah means "Assisted"
- Mahlon - Persistent and Renowned Mahlon is used especially in English aimed at both genders, Mahlon means "Mild" is originated from Hebrew. In baby boy names list, predominant Mahlon was spotted at 481st position in 1896 in United States
- Elsah - Meaning of Elsah is Pledged to God, Variant of Elizabeth and Nobility is used as a girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Elsah is derivation of Elsa.
Namesakes of Elissia
We could not find any notable namesake.