Cesaro meaning and origin
Boy name Cesaro is rooted from Latin. Cesaro is a version of Caesar. Origin of Caesar is in Latin, meaning of Caesar is "Head of Hair and Cutting".
Variants of CesaroNames that rhyme with Cesaro
Popularity of Cesaro
Cesaro is an uncommon name probably limited to Italy. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Cesaro around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Cesaro
You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. You would do anything for the people you love. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. You hate people who play hard to get. Give yourself some personal space to think. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way.
If you like Cesaro, you would love these names
- Marie-Claude came from French and Latin bestowed upon girls, meaning of Marie-Claude is "Princess of the Sea"
- Krystiana - Meaning of Krystiana is Follower of Christ or Christian is originated from Latin used prevalently in English is a baby girl name
- Silvan - Darling Silvan especially is used in Finnish and Danish aimed at both sexes, meaning of Silvan is "Inspired By the Roman Forest God or Wood" is of Latin and English origin
- Donata - Unwonted Italian and Latin Donata means "The Word Donare with the Meaning to Give to Donate or Give" substantially used in Norwegian and Danish is used as a baby girl name
- Patrick - Celebrated and Ever lasting unisex name Patrick means "Nobleman, Noblewoman or Patrician" and is specifically used in Finnish, Swedish and English has origin in Latin
Namesakes of Cesaro
- Cesaro, professional wrestler