Arbelle name meaning
What does Arbelle mean?
Arbelle is variant of immutable and famous Arabella. Arabella is variant of An Unknown Scottish Name, Sometimes Written Orabilis Due to Folk Etymology. Also Arabella is variant form of Amabilia. Arabella is a derivative of Anne. Also Arabella is resulted from Annabelle. Unfamiliar Arabella's origin is English, Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Arabella is "Annabella, Arab and Graceful".
Is the name Arbelle suitable for a newborn?
Arbelle is a charming and unique name for a baby girl. It has a Latin origin and means "prayerful". This name has a beautiful sound to it, with the soft "b" and "l" sounds making it lovely to say out loud. Arbelle is not a common name, which makes it even more special. It will help your daughter stand out from the crowd and have an individual identity. As an added bonus, this name is easy to remember and spell correctly. Naming your baby Arbelle will give her a strong foundation for her spiritual journey in life by reminding her of the importance of prayer.
How do I pronounce Arbelle?
Two syllabled Arbelle is most commonly pronounced as a-rbelle. Some people pronounce it as ar-belle.
Variants of Arbelle
Arabella, Amabilia, Aarabella, ArabelleNames that rhyme with Arbelle
How popular is the name Arbelle?
Arbelle is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Arbelle around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Arbelle
You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Stress hates your guts. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring.
Go through the following names similar to Arbelle
- Amyas - Meaning of Amyas is Friendship is majorly used in English which came from Latin is used as a boy name
- Emiliia - Largely used in Slavic and Danish, Emiliia is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Emiliia is "The Word Aemulus Which is of the Meaning Imitating Rivaling, Emulus and Rival" is of Latin origin. Emiliia is resulted from Emily.
- Rose-May - Meaning of Rose-May is Rose Flower has origin in Latin
- Malinda - Eternal and Predominant Malinda specifically is used in English and Greek, meaning of Malinda is "Melanie, Honey or Tender", rooted from Latin and Old Greek is used as a girl name
- Caryn means Pure or Modern Variant of Karen mostly used for girls is of Latin and Old Greek origin is especially used in English
Sibling Names for Arbelle
Looking for some inspiration for a sibling name to go with "Arbelle"? Look no further. We've compiled a list of beautiful and unique names that perfectly complement "Arbelle". From classic choices to more modern options, there's something for everyone. Check them out below!
Sister to Arbelle
Names for Arbelle's brother
Famous people named Arbelle
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Arbelle
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -belle
- Baby Names that mean Graceful