Darina name meaning
What does Darina mean?
Odd girl name Darina is chiefly used in English and Irish that originated from Old Irish, Slavonic, Old Greek, Old Persian and Celtic, meaning of Darina is "Fruitful, Fertile, Mighty or The Word Dar Meaning Gift". Darina is a version of famous Daria. Daria is a version of well-known Darya. Also Daria is variant of prevailing and conifer Dara. Daria is effeminate variant of or Dario Darius. Daria is equivalent of The Persian Name دریا = Ocean, Sea in Latin language. Daria's meaning is Good, Possesses a Lot and Rich is of Latin and Old Greek origin. Darina is variant form of customary Darya. Darya is derivation of Dara. Origin of Unconventional Darya is in Hebrew and Old Persian languages, meaning of Darya is "Wealthy and Sea" is used chiefly in Russian and Arabic. Darina is another transcription of Darie. Darie is a variant of prevalent Daria. Originated from Old Persian and Latin, Curious Darie is prevalently used in Czech, Darie means "Give".. Darina is variant spelling of Daryn. Daryn is variant form of well-liked Darren.
How do I pronounce Darina?
The three syllabled name Darina is pronounced, d(a)-ri-na.
Variants of Darina
View middle names that goes with Darina like Axie, Mabelle,Names that rhyme with Darina
How popular is the name Darina?
Darina is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1948 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2011, it ranked 3171st when 52 girl were named Darina. There are over 592 babies that have been given the name Darina in United States. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1975 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 559 on girl names chart when 66 babies were named Darina. There are over 302 babies that have been given the name Darina in France.
Darina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2000, peaked in 2018 when it ranked 2187th. In Ireland, it has been in use since 1964 but could not make beyond the top 200. There are over 320 babies that have been given the name Darina in Ireland. Darina is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2004. But Darina is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Slovakia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Czech Republic. At least, 90000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Darina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Darina?
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You want to prove to yourself and others that you can be successful in anything you chose to be. You have the heart of a warrior. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Parents who liked Darina, loved these names
- Taryn - Trendy Old French, English and Celtic Taryn is used as a gender-neutral name which is majorly used in English and Hindi, meaning of Taryn is "Rocky Hill, Combination of Tara or Erin or Innocent"
- Kenaël - Kenaëls origin is Celtic, meaning of Kenaël is "White or Happy or Angel"
- Breeana - Unfamiliar girl name Breeana means "Hill and The Exalted" is originated from Celtic. Breeana is resulted from Brianna.
- Merrill - Meaning of Merrill is Sea Bright, A Bird or Shining Sea is originated from English and Celtic is a gender-neutral name is used mainly in English and English
- Birgitta - Unusual Birgitta dominantly is used in Swedish, Danish and Icelandic, meaning of Birgitta is "The Exalted One or Sublime" has its roots in Celtic and Old Norse is bestowed upon baby girls
Famous people named Darina
- Darina Allen, Irish chef, food writer
- Darina, Mexican pop/rock singer-songwriter
- Actor Darina Al Joundi, known for TV series Tyrant
Lists having Darina
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Irish Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -rina
- Girl names that starts with Dar
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Mighty
- Baby Names that mean Gift