Darianna name meaning
What does Darianna mean?
The unfamiliar girl name Darianna is majorly used in Greek has origin in Irish, Old Persian and Gaelic. Darianna is variant of prominent Daria. Daria is form of darling Darya. Also Daria is variant of well-known and perpetual Dara. Daria is feminine form of or Dario Darius. Daria is Latin cognate of The Persian Name دریا = Ocean, Sea. Originated from Latin, Old Persian and Old Greek, Unfamiliar Daria, Daria means "Possesses a Lot, Rich and Greek".
How do I pronounce Darianna?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Darianna is d(a)-rianna. The other ways to say the name is dari(an)-na.
Variants of Darianna
View middle names that goes with Darianna like Coleen, Susanna, Ilene, Maryline,Names that rhyme with Darianna
How popular is the name Darianna?
Darianna is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1989 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2013, it ranked 2697th when 64 girl were named Darianna. There are over 985 babies that have been given the name Darianna in United States. Also, Darianna is a familiar name in Russia and Venezuela. According to our evaluation, at least 900 people have been bestowed Darianna around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Darianna
What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. Sometimes you are stubborn and it helps you with your career. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. You always analyze something in your mind. You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter.
Looking for a name like Darianna? Please go through the following names
- Ilene - Well-Liked and Ever lasting girl name Ilene means "Burst of the Sun and Aveline", principally used in Irish and English has origin in Old Greek and Old French. Ilene is variant transcription of Eileen.
- Meta - Persistent and Prevalent Meta is used predominantly in Scandinavian and Swedish aimed at baby girls is originated from Old Greek, Meta means "The Pearl"
- Anna kamatchi - Anna kamatchis origin is Hebrew and Old Greek is used prevalently in Tamil is bestowed upon girls. Anna kamatchi is Latin, Old Greek and Greek form of Channah or Hannah
- Gillette - Meaning of Gillette is Epistle or Shield is originated from Greek is a unisex name
- Parthik dominantly is used in Marathi and Oriya is a baby boy name has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Parthik is "Lovely or One who is Pure"
Famous people named Darianna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Darianna
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gaelic Girl Names
- Irish Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Girl names that starts with Dar
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Possess
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Possessor
- Baby Names that mean Mighty
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Hold
- Baby Names that mean Greek
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Learned