Dorianna meaning and origin
Dorianna is derivative of Doris. Doris is version of biblical, long standing and desirable Dorothea. Doris is short of Dorothea. Anomalous Doris came from English and Old Greek, meaning of Doris is "Gift and Bountiful". Also. Dorianna is derivation of Dorian. Dorian is short of Theodore.
View middle names that goes with Dorianna like Mette, Iler, Brielle,Names that rhyme with Dorianna
Popularity of Dorianna
Dorianna is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1971 and peaked in 1971 when it ranked 7386th. There are over 111 babies that have been given the name Dorianna in United States. Dorianna is a rare baby name in France however it is still in use. Also, Dorianna is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
What numbers say about Dorianna?
Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. Change your perspective. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Dorianna
- Colyn - Odd unisex name Colyn is especially used in English and of Old Greek origin, Colyn means "Victory of the People, Of a Triumphant People or Young Creature"
- Katialine - Origin of Katialine is in Greek, meaning of Katialine is "Pure"
- Cira means The Word Kyrios Which is of the Meaning Lord or Of the Lord used for girls is originated from Old Greek
- Minta has its origin in Old Greek is used notably in Finnish and English is used as a girl name. Minta is Frisian form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Magn. Also Minta is Frisian equivalent of Clementia
- Alessio - Customary Alessios origin is Old Greek is used particulary in Italian, meaning of Alessio is "Manly or The Defender" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Dorianna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dorianna
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Girl names that starts with Dor
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful