Ebun meaning and origin
Used in African, Ebun is used as a baby boy name, Ebun means "Gift" came from Hebrew. Ebun is variant form of noteworthy and conifer Eben. Eben is equivalent of Ebenezer in Welsh and English languages.
Variants of EbunNames that rhyme with Ebun
Popularity of Ebun
Ebun is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Ebun around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ebun
You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions.
Parents who liked Ebun, loved these names
- Min means Fish is prevalently used in Hindi and Czech has its roots in Hebrew is used as a unisex name
- Talaya - Principally used in English outstanding, Talaya used for girls is originated from Hebrew. Talaya is English cognate of Talia
- Benjaman - Desirable and Enduring Hebrew Benjaman is specifically used in English used as a baby boy name, meaning of Benjaman is "Similar to Benedict or Right-hand Son". Noteworthy name Benjaman managed to bag 387th position on list of baby boy names in 1888 in United States
- Elimelech - Curious boy name Elimelech is used substantially in Hebrew. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Elimelech is "My God is the King"
- Micayla means Who is Like God? is used as a girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in English
Namesakes of Ebun
We could not find any notable namesake.