Eleeza meaning and origin
Eleeza is variant transcription of Eliza. Eliza is an abridged form of Elisabeth. Eliza is Romanian cognate of Alice. Eliza means Unique and Consecrated to God is rooted from Hebrew and Germanic.
Variants of EleezaNames that rhyme with Eleeza
Popularity of Eleeza
Eleeza is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Eleeza is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 40 people globally have carried Eleeza as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Eleeza?
At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life.
Parents who liked Eleeza, loved these names
- Suzy - Well-Known girl name Suzy is principally used in English and Danish which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Suzy is "Lily"
- Jonnie - Acclaimed and Ceaseless Jonnie came from English and Hebrew, meaning of Jonnie is "God is Gracious or God has Given" used as a gender-neutral name is used notably in Finnish, Danish and English
- Elicia - Specifically used in Danish and Swedish unheard-of, Elicia came from Hebrew and Old High German, meaning of Elicia is "Abbreviation of Elisabeth or Of a Noble Kind" is used for baby girls
- Lizette - Celebrated and Ever lasting unisex name Lizette means "My God has Sworn, Consecrated to God or God is My Oath" and is rooted from Hebrew language is specifically used in Danish, English and Norwegian
- Armon - Atypical Armon is used substantially in Hindi and Kannada is a boy name. It is rooted from Hebrew and Germanic, Armon means "French Form of Herman or Castle"
Namesakes of Eleeza
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Eleeza
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Pledged
- Baby Names that mean Chosen
- Baby Names that mean Unique
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness