Alicemarie name meaning
On This Page
What does Alicemarie mean?
Combination of eternal and frequently used Alice and eternal and frequently used Marie resulted in Alicemarie. Marie is form of biblical, long standing and trendy Maria, which itself is form of Mary in French, English and German languages.
Marie is form of Mary in French, English and German languages, which itself is Danish and Norwegian equivalent of Maria. Also Marie is Danish and Norwegian equivalent of Maria.
Variants of Alicemarie
Alice, Marie, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Aliz, Adelice, Lisa, Aleka, Alycia, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary, Marea, Aaliyahmarie, Marieanna, Aidaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Aliaz, Aliza, Adelaide, Leasa, Lisie, Lesa, Talissa, Adalisa, Elisheba, Louisa, Elisabet, Alexandra, Alika, Alyciah, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Adamary, Marigrace, Aliyah, Aaliyah
How popular is the name Alicemarie?
Alicemarie is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Alicemarie
You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Focus on your success.
Parents who liked Alicemarie, loved these names
- Maïa means Princess of the Sea has origin in Hebrew
- Johney - Johney's meaning is God is Gracious is originated from English and Hebrew is a gender-neutral name. Johney is resulted from Johny.
- Joé - Origin of Joé is in Hebrew, meaning of Joé is "Lord God"
- Janett - Everlasting and Lofty Janett notably is used in German, Norwegian and Finnish came from Hebrew is given to baby girls. Janett is form of Janette in German language
- Marie-Josèphe - Marie-Josèphe's meaning is Princess of the Sea or God Adds has origin in Hebrew
Middle names for Alicemarie
These prospering and celebrated middle names fit well with Alicemarie.
View more middle names that goes with Alicemarie.
Famous people named Alicemarie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alicemarie
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -marie
- Girl names that starts with Ali
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fighting
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Ocean