Ellamae name meaning
What does Ellamae mean?
Ellamae is form of Ella in English language.
Is Ellamae suitable to use as a baby name?
Ellamae is a charming and unique name for a baby girl that exudes a sense of beauty and enchantment. With German roots, it translates to "Beautiful fairy," which perfectly captures its magical essence. This one-of-a-kind moniker has an alluring quality that sets it apart from more common names, making it an excellent choice for parents looking for something special. The combination of Ella and Mae creates a soft and delicate sound, with a touch of whimsy that is sure to delight anyone who hears it. Overall, Ellamae is an exquisite name that will undoubtedly make any little girl feel like the star of her own fairy tale.
How do I pronounce Ellamae?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Ellamae as e-lla-mae.
Variants of Ellamae
Ella, Helena, Alia, Elli, EllagraceNames that rhyme with Ellamae
How popular is the name Ellamae?
Ellamae is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1898 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1922, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 872 on girl names chart when 70 babies were named Ellamae. Over 1852 babies in United States have been named Ellamae. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2530 (2004) in its 17 years run on England and Wales naming chart.
Also, Ellamae is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Ellamae as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Ellamae
With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You want to be the boss in every situation. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Ellamae
- Felipa - Eternal and Cherished Felipa is used primarily in Spanish and Spanish, Felipa means "Horse Lover" and originated from Old Greek is bestowed upon girls
- Pears means Form of Peter or A Rock used for baby boys and is used notably in English is originated from English and Old Greek
- Tanas - The boy name Tanas has its origin in Old Greek, Tanas means "From the House of Tatius or Humble" is used principally in Hindi, Tamil and Marathi languages
- Marléna - Origin of Marléna is in Hebrew and Greek, meaning of Marléna is "Sea or Sun"
- Christoff - Atypical Christoff is used predominantly in English, German and Russian aimed at boys is originated from Old Greek, Christoff means "Carrying Christ or He who Holds Christ in his Heart"
Sibling Names for Ellamae
Looking for the perfect sibling names to complement your little one's name, Ellamae? Look no further! We've rounded up a list of baby names that pair wonderfully with Ellamae, from classic and traditional choices to more unique options. Find the perfect combination for your growing family below.
Sister for Ellamae
For a brother
Famous people named Ellamae
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ellamae
- Girl names beginning with E
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ell
- Girl names that ends with -mae
- Baby Names that mean Foreign
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Fairy
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Ash
- Baby Names that mean girl
- Baby Names that mean Heroine
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Torch
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Complete