Amilia name meaning
On This Page
What does Amilia mean?
Creative and adventurous Amilia commonly is used in Swedish, German, English, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian is of Gothic and Latin origin is given to girls. Amilia is version of persistent and pleasing Amelia.
Amelia is form of immutable and trendy Amalia. Also Amelia is form of everlasting and commonly accepted Amalie. Amelia is also variant of famous and conifer Emily. Amelia is German and English cognate of Amalia.
Also Amelia is equivalent of Emily in Latin and English languages. Origin of Offbeat Amelia is in Latin and Gothic, meaning of Amelia is "Beautiful and Amalia". Also. Amilia is variant of long standing and widespread Amalia.
Amalia is a version of pleasing and ever lasting Emily. Amalia is derivative of Emilie. Amalia is Latin cognate of Germanic Names Beginning with Amal-. Also. Amilia is variant form of illustrous and conifer Emilia.
Emilia is feminine variant of Emilius. Emilia is equivalent of Emilie in Italian and Spanish languages.
Is Amilia a pleasant name for a baby?
Amilia is a pleasant name for a baby girl. It has Latin origins and means "amiable" or "work". The meaning of the name is lovely, making it a sweet choice for parents looking to give their daughter an endearing name.
Amilia is also quite uncommon as a baby name, which makes it unique and special. Furthermore, the sound of the name is beautiful and easy to say. All in all, Amilia is a great option for any parents looking for an attractive and meaningful name for their daughter.
How do I pronounce Amilia?
The three syllabled name Amilia is pronounced, a-mi-lia.
Variants of Amilia
Middle Names for Amilia
Britany, Nine, view more middle names that goes with AmiliaNames that rhyme with Amilia
How popular is the name Amilia?
Amilia is a common name in United States given to over 1919 babies in 49 years. Currently at its peak, it ranked 1259th when 182 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Amilia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 246 people have been named Amilia in England and Wales.
Also, it appeared first time in 2005 on baby girl names list of France. Also, it is uncommon in Switzerland, where it has been in use since 2006 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 536th.
It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart.
Amilia is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Malaysia, Philippines, Haiti, Nigeria, South Africa, Russia and India.
As per our research, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Amilia around the globe.
Amilia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Amilia
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. Try to be more compassionate and humane. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities.
Do you like Amilia? Other names you would love
- Chrystian - Originated from Latin, Outlandish Chrystian means "Diminutive of Christian or Follower of Christ", a gender insensitive name is largely used in English and English
- Reena - Origin of Unorthodox Reena is in Germanic, African-Hausa and Latin is notably used in Marathi and Sikh and is given to baby girls, meaning of Reena is "Shy or Joyous Song"
- Marina - Originated from Latin, Prevalent and Ceaseless Marina means "From the God Mars, Star of the Sea or Sea Maiden" and a unisex name is used especially in Greenlandic and Tamil
- Lilyana - Lilyana's meaning is Lily is particulary used in English and Slavic and is given to baby girls has origin in Old English and Latin
- Julie - Durable and Commonly Accepted Julie is used dominantly in French, Malayalam and Norwegian is a gender insensitive name, Julie means "Jove's Child or Dedicated to Jupiter" has origin in Latin
Sibling Names for Amilia
Are you looking for the perfect name to complement your little one's moniker, Amilia? Look no further! Here are some great sibling names that will pair perfectly with Amilia, whether you're after a traditional or modern feel. Check out our list below and find the perfect match for your family.
For a sister
Brother to Amilia
Famous people named Amilia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amilia
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Labour
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling