Armas name meaning
What does Armas mean?
Meaning of Armas is Sweet, Graceful, Dear or Dear, Beloved is of Finnish origin aimed at baby boys is used majorly in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish.
How do I pronounce Armas?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Armas is AHR-mas. There should be emphasis on first AHR syllable while speaking.
Variants of Armas
How popular is the name Armas?
Armas is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Armas is a common name in Finland while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Namibia. According to our evaluation, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Armas around the globe.
Armas in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Armas
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Other names similar to Armas, for would be moms
- Venke - Used principally in Finnish and Norwegian, Venke is aimed at girls. Venke is form of Wenke in Nordic language
- Marjory - Used predominantly in Norwegian and Danish long standing and commonly accepted, Marjory has its origin in Latin, Old Greek and Greek, Marjory means "Pearl" is a girl name . Celebrated name Marjory managed to bag 487th position among girl names in 1930 in United States
- Malthe - Well-Liked Malthes origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Malthe is "Rule or Helmet" is a baby boy name is used predominantly in Danish and Norwegian
- Riku - Unconventional Riku has its origin in Japanese and Germanic languages is a boy name principally used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish, Riku means "Land or 6"
- Mante is Swedish form of Manne
Famous people named Armas
- Armas Järnefelt, Finnish conductor and composer
- Armas Launis, Finnish composer as well as an ethnomusicologist
- Armas Toivonen, Finnish athlete
- Armas Taipale, Finnish athlete
- Armas Äikiä, Finnish communist writer and journalist
Lists having Armas
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Beloved