Juha name meaning
On This Page
What does Juha mean?
Juha's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious or He is God used for boys and is used commonly in Danish, English, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish has its origin in Hebrew. Juha is Finnish form of Juhani.
How is Juha seen as a baby name?
Juha is a Finnish name that is commonly given to baby boys. It has a beautiful meaning that suggests the child is a gift from God, and that God has bestowed his grace upon him.
This makes Juha a very special name for parents who want to express their gratitude to God for their son's birth. The name also has a strong cultural significance in Finland, where it is favored by many families.
In addition to its importance in Finnish culture and language, Juha's uniqueness and rarity make it stand out among other popular baby names, making it an appealing choice for parents looking for something different or meaningful.
How do I pronounce Juha?
The two syllabled name Juha is pronounced, ju-ha.
Variants of JuhaNames that rhyme with Juha
How popular is the name Juha?
Juha is a popular baby name in Finland where every 1 in 100 have the name. According to our research, over 70000 babies have been named Juha globally.
Juha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Juha?
You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. You are practically a walking inspiration when it comes to your life because you created a life that's worth admiring. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone.
Other names similar to Juha, for name hunters
- Grethe - Outlandish Grethe has its origin in Old Greek, Grethe means "The Pearl" and a girl name is commonly used in Swedish and Scandinavian
- Dragan - Meaning of Dragan is The Element Dorog Meaning Dear Precious or Peace came from English and Slavonic and is commonly used in Finnish and Danish is used for boys
- Ekaterina - Unfamiliar Ekaterinas origin is Old Greek bestowed upon girls, used particulary in Swedish and Russian, meaning of Ekaterina is "The Pure"
- Nanina - Used principally in Finnish, Italian and Danish, Nanina bestowed upon baby girls, Nanina means "Mercy or Grace"
- Kirste is Sami form of Kirsti
Famous people named Juha
- Juha Tiainen, former hammer thrower from Finland
- Juha Suoranta, Finnish social scientist, and public intellectual
- Juha Salminen, Finnish enduro rider
- Juha Laukkanen, retired male javelin thrower from Finland
- Juha K. Tapio, Finnish writer and critic whose only novel
- Juha Lallukka, Finnish cross country skier
- Juha Pentikäinen, professor
- Juha Rantasila, retired professional ice hockey player
- Juha Ruusuvuori, Finnish freelance writer
- Juha Harju, Finnish heavy metal musician
- Juha Hernesniemi, Finnish neurosurgeon and professor emeritus of the neurosurgery department
- Juha Kankkunen, Finnish former rally driver
- Juha Vainio, Finnish lyricist, singer, composer and teacher
- Juha Helppi, Finnish professional poker player from Helsinki
- Juha Reini, is former Finnish footballer
- Juha Pasoja, retired Finnish football defender and football coach
- Juha Mieto, Finnish former cross-country skier
- Juha Ylönen, former professional ice hockey centre
- Juha Malinen, Finnish football coach with a total of 15 seasons at the highest level
- Juha Lind, Finnish former professional ice hockey player
- Juha Leiviskä, prominent Finnish architect and designer
- Juha Väätäinen, Finnish former athlete
- Juha Widing, professional ice hockey centre
- Juha Ikonen, Finnish former professional ice hockey player
- Juha Hakola, Finnish footballer who plays as a winger for KuPS
- Juha Valkama, Finnish former competitive ice dancer
- Juha Gustafsson, Finnish former ice hockey player
Lists having Juha
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with J
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God