Eeva name meaning
What does Eeva mean?
Eeva is equivalent of Eva in Finnish language. Also Eeva is form of Eve in Finnish language.
Is Eeva suitable to use as a baby name?
Eeva is a beautiful baby girl name that has its origin in Finland, and it means Living. What sets this name apart from others is its uniqueness and simplicity. The name Eeva has a special charm that makes it stand out, making it an ideal choice for parents searching for something distinctive yet not too complicated.
How do I pronounce Eeva?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Eeva is e(e)-va.
Variants of Eeva
Eva, Eve, ChavahChava, Evina, Evarose, Evert, Evita, Evelyne, Eveanna
How popular is the name Eeva?
Eeva is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2005, peaked in 2017 when it ranked 5789th. There are over 140 babies that have been given the name Eeva in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2002 on baby girl names list of France. But Eeva is a popular baby name in Finland where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Eeva in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Eeva?
You are a good listener and friend. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. You can't stand injustice. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence.
If you like Eeva, you would love these names
- Desirée - Dominantly used in Finnish and Danish, Desirée is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Desirée is ""Aspire To" is rooted from Latin
- Eirin - Girl name Eirin is majorly used in Scandinavian, Danish and Norwegian, meaning of Eirin is "Mercy or Help" has origin in Celtic and Old Norse
- Vemund - Baby boy name Vemund is especially used in Scandinavian and Norwegian, Vemund means "Devoted or Protection" is originated from Old Norse
- Dagna - The popular and venerable girl name Dagna is of Old Norse origin is commonly used in Norwegian, Scandinavian and Finnish languages. Dagna is Norwegian equivalent of Dagny
- Allis - The prevailing and ever lasting girl name Allis is used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish came from Germanic. Allis is equivalent of Alice in Nordic language
Sibling Names for Eeva
Introducing a list of sibling names for the beautiful baby name "Eeva". Whether you're looking for inspiration for your next child or trying to find the perfect match for your newborn, these suggestions will help you create a cohesive and unique family name set.
Names for Eeva's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Eeva
- Eeva Ruoppa, cross-country skier from Finland
- Eeva Eloranta is well-known for her acting in movie Palava enkeli
- Eeva R. Tikka characterized the critical role of Sissi in 1995 drama film Yemanján tyttäret.
- Eeva Virtanen, from 1931 drama, romance movie Laveata tietä, who portrayed the Kirsti.
Lists having Eeva
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Live
- Baby Names that mean Breath
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Living
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean giving
- Baby Names that mean Enlivening
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Mother